Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    Aaawe what a sweety pie!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Rachel,

Your daughter is a very sweet and giving girl.. I dont know of anything else she could have done that wouldnt have came straight from the heart as that.. I know this benefits alot of cancer paitients that have lost thier hair due to chemo...
    Your daughter is a true inspiration

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    What a sweet and precious little girl I know you just have to be so proud of her kind little heart Her mommie is doing a great job raising a compassionate little one

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It sounds like she also has a wonderful mother. You both deserve to be proud.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    She's beautiful inside and out!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    she is just beautiful.. That is wonderful she wanted to do this..

My daughter wants to do this, could you pm me with all the info?

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Well, I am still trying to get my 2 year old to share her toys, but that will come in time! LOL! I can't take too much credit, she is by nature a very caring kid, being able to focus just makes it easier for her to come up with ideas and see things other kids deal with. She likes those shows on Maury, etc. with the kids who are being teased or kids who are sick. I want to her to realize that even if someone looks different that are still very much like her. She knows first hand what it like to be teased and it can be rough. I think being around a sick Mom all the time has helped her be alot more patient and kind.
    And she is so cute too!

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    You have every reason to be proud! What a beautiful and selfless act of kindness and generosity! It sounds like you have done a wonderful job of teaching them to think of others. Kudos to your wonderful daughters and Kudos to you too for raising them the way you have!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Sounds like you're doing an excellent job of raising her with good values. Good for both you!

Leave a comment:

• HGC
    replied
    You should be very proud of her - what a special child and what an amazing thing to do for kids in need. Congratulations to you for raising such a caring child.

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    started a topic She makes me so proud!

She makes me so proud!

This is actually a story about my daughter, but I thought it would bring a smile to your faces! My oldest daughter is 7 years old. While she has ADHD, she has been doing wonderful lately on meds and with lots of help and support at school and at home. Last year my younger sister donated her long hair to a charity here in the U.S. that makes wigs for underprivledged kids with hair loss related to illness or accidents. Brianna was only 6, but she really wanted to donate her hair too. Well, it took a year, but today she was finally able to get her hair cut. The braid is over 1 foot long and is going out in the mail on Monday. I wanted to share her story and pictures here, because I thought it was important for me to let others know how greateful I am that my children are growing up learning to care about others and wanting to do something, no matter how big or small, to help other kids.
    Thanks!
    Click below to see before and after pics!
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...nnabefore1.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...annaafter1.jpg
Working...
X