No announcement yet.

I'm an aunt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Auntie!! That's so exciting!! to the world little baby <3 hehe!
    I am Jenny.
    "Karma is affiliated with the Neopagan law of return or Threefold Law, the idea that the beneficial or harmful effects one has on the world will return to oneself."

Dx:
    -UTI's and Kidney infections: Since 6 months of age
    -HPV: November 2005
    -Advance high-grade pre-cancer cells found in cervix: January 2006
    -LEEP procedure: January 2006
    -IC: January 2007

Medications (Began Treatment 3/27/07):
    -Elmiron 100mg 3 x per day
    -Elavil 25 mg
    -Hydroxyzine HCL 10mg
    -Sanctura 20 mg 2 X per day (added 07/24/07)

Weekly Instillations @ Doctor (Starting 07/31/07 instillations will be performed by self at home - Wish me luck!)
    -20cc Lidocaine 2% Plain
    -2cc Sodium Bicarbonate 8.4%
    -1cc Heparin (10,000 units/cc)

Comment

Congrats! He sounds so cute!
      Rachel
      DX's:
      IC; PFD; possible Fibromyalgia; IBS;

Symptoms: Frequency, Urgency, pelvic and bladder pain, bladder and pelvic spasms, difficulty starting urination, weak stream, incontinence, vaginal and urethral pain

I've Tried:
      three Hydrodistentions, various Rescue Installments; 6 DSMO treatments; Pyridium Plus; Proced; Detrol (patch); Elavil; Uricet K; Elmiron; Nortiptyline; Ultram; Allegra; Ditropan; Ditropan ER; Vesicare; regular Lidocain; Neurontin; Lyrica; and few more I can't remember!
      Currently using:
      Valium; Vicadin; Proced DS; Claritin; Buffered Lidocain; Cymbalta; Baclofen; Prazosin @ night (also on Prednisone and Adderall for my joint pain and severe fatigue)
      Heating pads; frozen water bottles; A&D ointment; Poise pads; IC dieter since 8/06; yoga; imagery & relaxation CD, Mindfullness, self healing CD's; hot baths; seat cushion; prayer
      I am 28 yrs old, dx'ed in '06, still trying to get my health undercontrol!!

Comment

I remember when my sister had her baby in November the my step sis had her baby a few months later in March. This was 2 years ago. It is the most exciting thing in the world!:woohoo: Making me miss my nieces
        Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

Congrats! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll be an aunt for the first time in September thanks to my brother and his wife. I can't wait! My mom and I have already been looking at baby things!
          ~ Stacey

Comment

Way to go, so happy for you. Now you have an excuse to go shopping!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Comment

Working...
            X