Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    Way to go, so happy for you. Now you have an excuse to go shopping!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    Congrats! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll be an aunt for the first time in September thanks to my brother and his wife. I can't wait! My mom and I have already been looking at baby things!

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    I remember when my sister had her baby in November the my step sis had her baby a few months later in March. This was 2 years ago. It is the most exciting thing in the world!:woohoo: Making me miss my nieces

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Congrats! He sounds so cute!

Leave a comment:

• PickPink
    replied
    Congratulations Auntie!! That's so exciting!! to the world little baby <3 hehe!

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Sounds like a proud auntie already. Congratulations auntie. It's wonderful everything came out fine.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Congratulations Aunt Briza!!! Cant wait to see the baby pics! I know how long you have been waiting for this and I know that this baby will be spoiled rotten! Congrats!!!

Love and hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    How wonderful...Congratulations and have a great time spoiling that little boy. After all, that's what Aunts are for. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Congratulations!!!! Have Fun!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 2 years of fertility drugs and tried to get pregnant for 3 years. I know how special this baby boy is for your sister and her husband. I am so happy for them!!!! He's a special little boy and your sister and her husband are very strong people to have had to suffer through so much. It was all worth it!

CONGRATS to you all!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Congratts< can"t wait to see the pictures.Glad all is well.Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Congrats Auntie Bri!!:woohoo:

Love always,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• pingpong
    replied
    Being an aunt is the best job in the world!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: You'll love it!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    Very exciting!

D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X