Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlemyrn
    replied
    Ok I am trying to upload our picture. Let's see if this works.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    We'll be meeting you too Dancemom.. we just to get our wacky schedules in sync.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I agree it is great to meet others, especially from the boards. I have met Radstudent and recently BabsRN, and I have to say she a 100 times the person she is on the boards. Glad you had a good visit.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    It is grerat to meet someone that has IC face to face. I grew up with my mom having IC so I knew quit a bit. I had the pleasure of meeting windwalker, I posted pictures in here some place, she is a real sweety, and her daughter too. I have met her, her daughter and hubby. Dawn comes and visits me when we aren't so busy.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    glad that you got to meet in person.
    It is nice to meet someone with IC in person - In fact, I met someone on line here who lived in Florida who was moving to Austin, Tx and I told her to contact me when she moved here--gave her my cell number- never thought she would call me but she did, we talked on the phone for quite some time and finally met each other in person.
    Its always nice to talk to someone about your illness but its even better when you get to meet someone who actually have the same things that you have. Again, glad you ladies finally got to meet and had a nice lunch. Hopefully you could do it again really soon.

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    AND you both beat me to the punch -- I was just going to ask how the meeting went! Sounds like everybody is happy about it.

I'm going to get myself out to Kentucky one of these days, girlfriend!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    That is really cool.. I bet it was nice to get to visit with someone who knows exactly what you are going through

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    **snapping fingers** You beat me to the punch! I was going to post that I got to meet YOU, but you beat me to it! I was so glad to finally meet you. It was so nice to talk to another ICer face to face. (Marilyn is the first ICer I have met.) We had such a great time! She is so pretty! Thank you Marilyn for coming with me to my appt and for taking me to lunch. (She's little, but she's fast, and wouldnt let me pay!) Thank you again for meeting me and for lunch! It was so nice to finally see your face! I cant wait to meet again, only next time, I am buying!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    If you put it on a photobucket account then you can click on the image code and copy it and paste it into your post. Or you can check the box below the picture and then go down to bottom of the page and click on generate HTML and IMG codes, then you can copy and paste the third one down which will say clickable thumb nails for message boards. This one will make a small picture in the post that we can click on and it will take us to your photobucket account to see the larger pic. Hope this helps. That's really cool that you got to meet Amy, she is so nice and kind, you're very lucky to have met her.

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    started a topic Yea! I Met IHURTOO AMY

Yea! I Met IHURTOO AMY

I just returned from meeting Amy (ihurtoo) at her pain clinic appt. and then we went to lunch. She is such a sweetie and know most of you all out there have gotton alot of support from her and just wanted everyone to know she is a beautiful person inside and out. P.S. I got the waiter to take a picture, if anyone knows how I can attach it to this post let me know. I can download to my computer.
Working...
X