Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarojini
    replied
    Sounds like you've had some great things happen Happy for you!

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Glad you are back & feeling better!
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• ChrissySunshine
    replied
    Hi Wendi!

I think of you often, and was wondering where and how you've been. I'm sorry that the hysterectomy was a little more difficult than expected, but I'm soooo very glad to hear that you've made some tremendous progress, both physically and in the work situation too!

Welcome Back!! I look forward to seeing you around here more often!

~ Chris

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    back.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Welcome back!!

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    So glad to see you back! We have missed you around here! I am so glad that your LTD was finally approved and that you can now sit more comfortably with the help of your new cushion.:woohoo: I had been wondering where you were. Glad to see you back!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• armslee
    replied
    Thanks so much Donna. Yes, small but triumphant victories!!! I will take them where I can get them these days!!!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Those sound like some HUGE victories.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• armslee
    started a topic Glad to be back and with GREAT NEWS!

Glad to be back and with GREAT NEWS!

It has been too long since I have been able to enjoy the boards. My IC has gotten severely worse since my hysterectomy. Unfortunately the surgery effected my pfd more than we had hoped and brought on many new problems which has left me unable to sit comfortably w/o being in bed or on my recliner.

BUT....... my urologist suggested that I have a special foam cushion made to help alliviate some of my pelvic pain and I have to say that it really has made a difference in my life! For the first time since Easter, I was able to attend both SS and worship service at my church w/o having to leave early in tears :woohoo:

I have missed all of you so much and hope that I will be able to use my cushion here at the computer and be able to share in your lives again.

Also I was finally approved with my LTD company for disability and will be receiving my first check this week
    I am still working with SSDI, but to FINALLY draw a check has been just the financial relief I need.

I am praising God everyday for such small victories in my life.
Working...
X