• Show
Clear All

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Okay, Tig...Consider everything that will cross crossed.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    oh Sharon thank you so much, I would much rather you cross something then hold your breath. You might not look good blue.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Tig... going out for you that you will have favor in the eyes of the court. I will be holding my breath until you let us know what happens.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Wow.. I cant believe she did that.. But it was very nice of her.. You really deserved them...

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    yep, tomorrows the big day..

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That's so nice and so unexpected I'm sure. You deserve all the flowers in the world.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Tig...It sounds like she may be coming around to reality. I sure hope so, for your sake. I am so happy for you that she gave you the flowers. You deserve so much more from her for what you are doing.

Tomorrow is the BIG day, right?
    Last edited by SharonA; 05-13-2007, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic flowers wow

flowers wow

To my complete surprise today, my sister came over to see me, she gave me a great big hug, and a kiss on the cheek, and said Happy Mothers day Cindy, and thank you so very much for taking such good care of my grandson. Then she handed be this beautiful blue vase of mini carnations and mini waxed roses flowers. They are incredibly gorgeous.
Working...
X