Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SharonA
    replied
    That's good news. I hope you continue to feel better and better.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    wow, that's so great. i hope we ALL get to this point!

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    That's wonderful! I hope you continue to keep up the success! I felt much worse when I was on a combination of different medications. When I weaned myself off of them to conceive I felt wonderful (overall, IC was still a pain) but my energy rose and my depression lessened. Amazing isn't it? Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so glad you're doing well. Thank you for sharing your good news.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    I hope you continue to do well. I definitely understood about RX. I was on a medication that was doing a number on me but yet I wasn't able to get out of the house without it.

When my doctor put me on pain medicine due to other illness I was able to get off of this awful medicine I was taken. I am doing better.

I am happy that detox worked for you and again I hope it continues to do so.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    started a topic Doing Great!

Doing Great!

I have been off the boards now for about 2 1/2 weeks. I made the choice to detox you might say and get off the meds the doctors had me on. I had got to a really bad place where I didn't or couldn't function normally. I am pleased to say I am feeling better than I have in two years. I was officially was dx'd in early 2004 and gradually was put on more meds over time and with each new med I started getting worse. I looked back and realized that I felt better with minimal discomfort before all the meds. I have now been having sweet tea (being from the south that is something I really enjoy) and even had a little spagetti sauce (about a tablespoon) and no flare. I am now actually planning events and looking forward to them. I can say going through the detox was no fun, but I made it on my own and I am happy that I did it.

The only thing I take is my hormone, and an occasional lortab for the pelvic pain. I am gaining my weight back, up to 107, hopefully I will get back to my normal weight of 115 soon. I was looking so unhealthy.

So anyway, again thanks for all the support I have got here in the past and hope I am on my way to getting my life back.

I spoke with my URO and told her what I was going to do and give it two months to see what happens and she supported my decision. I hope now I will only have to go in twice a year for my hydro, I will continue to do those, because right now after having mine at the end of May I go about two to three hours between having to go the bathroom. Yea!!!
Working...
X