Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    Barb: that is wonderful, so happy for the both of you. Enjoy it! (especially the cheesy moments)

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    The "cheesey" moments are the ones that you'll remember and cherish. They grow up so fast!

Take care,
    Diana

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Barb and Lindsey,

I am so happy that you are finally together again. It warms my heart to know that there are two VERY Happy people in Florida right now. I'm sure you are both on your way to bed. I hope you both have sweet dreams and wake up to a bright sunshiny day tomorrow.

Love and Hugs Always,

Kara

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    I am so proud that she is with you. I don't blame you for wanting to treasure all of the little special moments. They grow up fast and trust me you will always have those special little memories of them growing up. Keep up the good work. You are a great little mommie

Leave a comment:

• Bianchi
    replied
    That is just wonderful to hear.
    I wish you and Lindsay all the blessings in the world.
    Bianchi

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Yay!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    I'm so thrilled that she's where she belongs. PTL!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Such a blessing to have her home where she belongs

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    barb...i am sooooooooo happy for the both of you. you're a trooper and a wonderful woman and i'm just so happy for ya!

tracy

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    That is so wonderful, Barb!!!! I wish you both a wonderful, happy, love-filled life...but I know you'll have this since you have each other.

And those thoughts--they aren't cheesey--they are what makes motherhood so amazing.

Hugs to you and your little angel!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I'm so happy for you and Lindsey. I can't even imagine how hard it was for you to be without her.
    All of us mommies love those cheesy little moments, that's what we live for! Enjoy every minute of it!

Leave a comment:

• missychan
    replied
    Welcome home little Kumquat! It's the cheesy things that you and your mommy will remember most... be cheesy every chance you get!!!

Congrats Barb, having had "the fight" with my own ex and not seeing my babies for over 2 years, I know the pain and frustration you've had to deal with. It's over now, and the minor (or major) re-adjustment issues are just that... they too will pass.

Good luck to both of you, and with the new job also! (Ok, so I'm a bit behind...)

Missy

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    You know how happy I am for you both!! She's lucky to have you as her mommy!

:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I am so glad she is home. I am glad you had it in you to keep fighting after he kept knocking you back. Congrats to you and Lindsey.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X