For a great friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a great friend

As you know, I've been having a really hard time with my grandfather being ill, and also my IC has been giving me a very rough time, the doctor just put me on morphine and upped my dose of Neurontin, and the pain is still lingering somewhat, but anyway, I thank my lucky stars every night that I have someone who supports me and calls me every day to check up on me.

Cindy--thank you so much for being there for me when I really needed someone. I couldn't have gone through this whole mess without you. You are my best friend, and so selfless, your sick and flaring and yet you manage to reach out to me when you feel me hurting. Thanks so much for being there!!

I also want to say that I am grateful for the love and support of this board. Deb's death was especially hard for me, and you all reached out to me. Sheri, Iris, Donna, Kim, Betsie, Susan--thanks so much.

Hugs and love to you angels,
    Jess
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Jess,
    you know anytime you need me I am here for you.
    I am very greatful for all the times you have called me and have been there for me...
    and thanks to all of you have giving me support
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

its nice to know who cares. its really great to have a special friend.
      Medicine taken daily or as needed:
      1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
      2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
      3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
      4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
      5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
      5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
      6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
      7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Hi Jess, always here for you, whenever needed. I know it must be hard for you right now, pain with your IC and your sick grandfather. Hope I can help you in any way possible, I now how much losing Debbie was hard on you, I also miss her very much, she was so much a part of our everyday lives. Please know anything I can do for you, would be happy to do so. I am sorry we live so far apart, it would be nice to be able to physically be there, to give you a hug, and just be there for you, whenever needed. Lots of hugs and love to you dear Jess, mum Iris.
        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X