X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grams
    replied
    Legacy of a saint

This precious lamb truly left her sweet heartprints on many here at this cyberspace oasis of healing helps. Grams often tends to check in and out at the prayer request board, and completely missed hearing of Deb's homegoing. As her family visit here, may they know what a beautiful blessing she has been...and will continue to be in the hearts of those who love her.
    Grams prays that this poem will bless her family and all those who cared so deeply for her.

Legacy of a saint

Deb was placed whole and radiant
    in the waiting arms of her king,
    by angels who witnessed her journey on earth
    and heard the new song she would sing.

These unseen guardians had watched her light shine
    as she walked in her garment of praise;
    And blessed everyone with the joy of her Lord
    Whose faith, hope and love graced her ways.

May the precious memories of this beautiful saint
    Leave a lingering fragrance of peace
    of the Lord she worshipped, honored and served
    That His message may through others increase

Sharon Miller

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I miss her so much.. she is such a wonderful lady and i will never forget her. she is truly an ic angel

Leave a comment:

• Betsie
    replied
    Time helps with healing, but it is not a cure...

NancyF and Deb's family...

It is good to see you are able to come here, as this was a place of such comfort to Deb.

I am sorry that you have to read of our own personal sorrows along with the uplifting memories, but that is how Deb affected so many of us.

I have posted very little since Deb died as I have been dealing with an ill parent and also, I find my usual zest and energy low as do others here. We really depended on Deb casting a smile on our day and now we have to learn the fine art of humble postings and sometimes just the tiniest of gestures...yet they loomed large.:butterfly

There are so many new "family members" here it may be odd for them to understand, but on a difficult day in my own life, your post has uplifted my sense of uncertainty. You remind me of Deb's simple pleasures and even on her toughest days, she found the strength to reach out to at least one person.

As I come to terms with Deb surrounding us in a different way, I do know for sure she would encourage all to just find a kind word to send. I wish you and your family renewed, continued and spiritual strength.

Hugs,
    Betsie

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    replied
    Nancy thank you so much for posting. we miss Debbie very much and love her dearly i also believe she is still taking care of us in her own way. she is still a very special IC angel.
    I do miss her voice so much and her cute little emails she sent.

Leave a comment:

• nancyf
    replied
    auntie debbie

Hi I still come here and read the wonderful things about Deb.
    It somehow makes it a little easier. I read one saying Deb was in your room, and I believe your right. She can now go anywhere.
    and she'll always be in our hearts.
    thanks, nancy

Leave a comment:

• ljl765
    replied
    Sorry about that. Truly I had no idea..I don't read every single entry at times due to the duplicity, which is perfectly understandable. I am sorry if it upset anyone. That certainly wasn't my intension. she will be missed for sure. I must have stopped reading that far..(but was so close, who knew?) thanks for clearing that up.

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Thanks for setting things straight Bets...We are all still in mourning, especially her family, who have been kind enough to come to the boards now and then. We still pray for them and for Deb ( who, by the way, i swear was in my room visiting yesterday!!!!! ) Glad to see you Bets..All the best, Sheri

Leave a comment:

• Betsie
    replied
    Deb's info available for returning members.

Right above your post is an accurate explanation to Deb's death and NO, it was not on "purpose". I need to dispel, this as her family reads these boards and have been uplifted by the many postings, etc. Understand how sensitive this is....Please.

This did happen two months ago, but it is easy enought to find the accurate info right in this thread. This has been too painful for so many here very close to her.....

Deb, as it turned out had some severe heart issues which even she wasn't aware of, her brother was kind enough to fill us in and ask that we respect the answers and not question her care etc.

She certainly won't be forgoten, I miss her picture that used to be atop this forum, but out of respect for her family, I hate to see things questioned when the answers are right there.

Please read the post above yours, as Rhonda did give an answer.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ljl765
    replied
    I haven't been in here for a while. I had no idea Deb was gone? What happened to her? Was it the IC, did she leave, "on purpose" :-(..Can someone explain? I used to love hearing what she had to say. I remember her as one of the most positive people in here, always something sweet and loving to say. What a loss..if this is the case.. I'll read on and hope to find out what happened.. I just logged on after...a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    replied
    Gwyn,
    Debbie was at home with family watching t.v and they believe she had an heart attack. it came as a great shock to us all we all miss her very much. we all loved her. I really miss her so much she helped me alot and was always sending me sweet emails or calling me.

sending you hugs and prayers Gwyn Rhonda

I'm glad you are in the USA now hopefully you can find great care here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what happened??????????? MY AUNT DEB PASSED AWAY???? WHEN WAS IT?? can someone please let me know what happened to her .she means a lot to me, i am finally in usa and i was just about to meet up with her please email me at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    I, too, miss Deb, more than I could ever express. She touched my life in so many ways. I think of her daily, laugh at some of the funny thins we shared, cry because I miss her, and still caanot believe what her family must be going through.Hugs to all of you, we all hurt together, and are all here to support on another. Thanks for being there! grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Brown
    replied
    I still miss Deb and think about her often. When I was new last year and so scared she often wrote me. She offered so much love, support and hope. She was a remarkable lady as we all keep saying in our stories about her. Now she is our angel in heaven. hugs, Julie grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    When I think of Debbie, I am so thankful that she became a part of our lives, even if it was just for a little while. She definitely set an example for us --- she is a true IC angel now.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• lotsofgirls
    replied
    Me too, think of her all time time,
    Cath

Leave a comment:

Working...
X