How to get started applying for disability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get started applying for disability

I am sure there is a place for this but I don't know where. I am finally to the point where I think I need to apply for disability. Where do I start? I don't even know where to begin. I am in so much pain today that I can't sit at the computer for very long. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Love,
    Kim

There was a post just for social security. It will come back, Jill had to remove some of them due to a server problem. I started by getting disability from work. I then applied for social security. You can call your local social security office to get started. You should also talk to your urologist and make sure he or she supports your decision. There is a packet you can get from the Interstitial Cystitis Association. It is very helpful. If you have further questions, please private email me. It is a long process, so it is best to get started. Good Luck!
    carly

Comment

Kim you can call the ssd at 1-800-772-1213 they will help you get started. good luck
      Medicine taken daily or as needed:
      1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
      2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
      3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
      4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
      5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
      5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
      6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
      7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

kim,
        I have info for ic and ssd I will share with you to attach to your application when you apply
        Brat
        [email protected]
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
        X