That I have an angel watching me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That I have an angel watching me

Well everybody knows about the med mix-up, and I am grateful that it didn't kill me. One of the doctor's nurses that I saw said I was lucky that it didn't kill me or put me in a coma, because of my allergy to morphine. The only problem I have now is with my lungs and bronchials, from the stupid med mixup.

But I am also grateful about another problem that occurred. A doctor of mine prescribed me the TENS unit. I came to find out that people with implanted devices (it said in it's pamphlet) could have some serious adverse effects and should not use the unit. This is after I had been wearing it for almost 5 hours. So I shut it off and my InterStim as well.

I called Medtronics this morning and they said I pretty much cannot use it. I really have an angel looking over me, and I know it's Deb. I miss her everyday, and though the pain of her loss is still here, I know she is in a better place.

The reason I'm posting is because lately I've had a lot of bad things happen in my life, and I am sick of dwelling on the negative. I am really upset by the hand that I've been given lately, but that's just life, and you have to let go of the nasty stuff. I still have my family issues, but I have to be hopeful that my uncle will recover from this cancer, my other uncle will from his heart condition, and another family member I found out today is in the hospital, I have to be hopeful for his recovery, as well.

I think posting here can give us some light, hope, and strength. I know that's what Deb would want. She is with me everyday, and I know she is the reason I didn't die from either mix-up.

Have a great day everyone,
    Jess angel angel angel
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Hey Jess,
    We are so glad to have you back. Hopefully you are turning the corner and things will settle down now, as spring approaches life will get better!

Take care,
    Cath grouphug
    One day at a time

Comment

Hi Jess, and you know how glad I am to read your post, and know you are slowly recovering from having such a really bad time with your drug reaction. I am sure Debbie is watching over you, and all of us, she is in our hearts and always will be with us. Please keep us posted as to how your family is doing, I know it all must be very hard on you. Take care of yourself, as you are one of our special IC family members, glad to see you post, hugs and luv ya lots mum Iris. hi kissing grouphug
      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Hi Jess,
        I have to agree that you do have an angel looking over your shoulder.. I am trying to fiqure out what they were thinking when they did all this... toilet Any way I am greatful you are ok you had me so worried...
        hugs
        Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better, Jess.
          God is good and had his angels protecting you. angel
          He knows you're still very much needed here--
          Take care and keep us updated so we're sure you're still doing okay.
          grouphug kissing
          Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

I hope that Jess's "Angel" is with her and her family in this time of sorrow.. I hope her and her family are graced with the presence of love and comforting during this time. (I posted in prayers, Jess's uncle passed away)
            hugs to you Jess and to your family
            sending out lots of hugs
            Brat
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

{{{{{Jess}}}}} sending prayers that things start getting better for you~
              teri
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Jess,
                I all to well know about the hand we both have been delt lately has been hard but hopefully by the grace of God it will make us stonger in the long run. Hopefully the strom is about to clear up and the sunshine will be shineing threw for both of us shorly.
                thanks for posting
                xxxxxxoooooooo
                Rhonda
                Medicine taken daily or as needed:
                1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
                2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
                3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
                4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
                5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
                5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
                6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
                7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Working...
                X