Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrina
    replied
    Couldn't help but add that Wisdom was the thing that God said in scripture was a perfect thing to want. Good job Jess! You are definatly wise!

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    *Hangs head down* Count me out lmao

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Well well well looks like we have a little problemo here...see if it's mint ice cream we're talking about there's going to be an all out war!!! lmao lmao

Cindy, it's not just you. I get off of here with the Frankenstein walk sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    alrighty then how did this one pass by me... and I want the brownie edges in ice cream, I demand it..
    I too have seen some post that make me tense up and the fibro flares.. thought it was me.. but after talking to one of the gals I knew it wasn't just me.

Hugs
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Jess, first of all, love your new avatar, second, really good advice from Betsie, you gals have really been going through a lot recently. Hope that the upcoming weeks will bring you both better health, and circumstances, for the two of you, and your families. Loved your saying Kim, that is one I will have to remember also. Oh by the way I am after the brownie edges as well, with mint ice cream, take care love you gals mum Iris. hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Kim,

I love that one!! I know you have sent me that quote before, and I think that is just too clever!!! lmao I'll just start charging rent from now on. wink Hey, make a few bucks, why not? lmao

LOL Felt pretty good till I was going after those brownie eges huh? Oh all right you can have them, I'll stick to my chewy chips a hoys! :p

Love ya both!
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Jess - You are pretty awesome yourself. It can be so hard to maintain tact on message boards sometimes - I struggle at times myself. You have always seemed to do a good job of it. Keep up the good work.

Another good phrase I have heard in terms of resentment or anger is, "Don't let someone else have rent free space in your head!"

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    started a topic Wisdom

Wisdom

Lately, I've been seeing some, how should I put it...sarcastic posts, and some upsetting things around here. So one night, while venting to a wise, dear lady, and almost in tears, (it's been a long year already, a bowl of pudding could bring me to tears for crying out loud LOL!) this great woman said to me, "Jess, don't let one person unravel you." Since then, those words have echoed through my mind, and tonight, as I replied to a post that rather upset me, and it went away, all the upset.

So thanks, to *August*, who has been there for me for quite some time now!! But of course, we may all know her as Betsie Wetsie!! lmao And NO way is she getting those brownie edges. scream

I am grateful for that wisdom, to just let things go, and don't be unraveled by one person. Check out her tagline--wisdom hides there, too.

Have a great morning, afternoon, and evening!!
    Jess hi blink
Working...
X