X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Alexa,

Wasn't it great to sleep in or what? LOL I am so glad you got to sleep that late, here's too many more late mornings!! lmao lmao

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    thanks for your replies!

I slept in today until 9:30!! woooohoooo!! lmao

Alexa

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Rhonda, sounds like you have a great time on spring break, way to go, hugs Iris. grouphug hi

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    hope you have a great spring break i can't wait until my childen get out for sprink break there is a week right before easter then they will go back that monday.
    we always have a great time as long as i'm not sick normally this is the time i start treating the pool and the kids love to help with that and we plant flowers together go for a nature walk in the woods we just have a blast just hope my bladder holds out

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Alexa,
    I hope you have a great break. I remember when I worked in a school for awhile, I always enjoyed those breaks too. I loved the kids, but always felt recharged after those breaks.

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    Thanks for your reply Jess I'm just so burned out at this point...I'm really looking forward to this vacation. Unfortunately with my husband's schedule right now, we're not able to go away anywhere, but I'm looking forward to just relaxing!

Hugs,
    Alexa

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Thanks for sharing Alexa, spring break was always my favorite time when I was in school.

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    started a topic spring break!

spring break!

woooooooooohooooooooooo!! it's spring break next week!!!

phewwww....just had to get that out! Of course this is from a teacher's perspective! LOL lmao lmao

Alexa
Working...
X