No announcement yet.

Grateful for have known Deb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got to know AuntieDeb personally, but was always uplifted by all of the hugs that she gave to anyone who needed one. I know that some on the boards were very close to her, and my heart goes out to all of you wonderful ladies as well as Debbie's family. From everything that I have read about her, she was truly a special human being. We all need to take a close look at ourselves and see if we can't try to be the kind of person Debbie was. We need more people like her in the world....Christie

Comment

Jolene,

I am in shock. Our choir sang that one year, and since Deb passed that song has been echoing in my head for 24 hours now, I find myself singing it. I was going to post the lyrics but haven't had the stamina to be near the puter for long. Thanks so much for posting that Jolene...I really needed that.

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

I cannot find the words or even allow myself to fully accept what I know to be true....that Debbie has joined God and is now watching over us. She is here but it is different....and the change is too hard to fully realize already.

BIG BIG BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU ((((TO ALL THAT CARED AND LOVED HER)))))

I am greatful that a wonderful women is being remember here.
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

The Bible says, to everything there is a time and a season. This is the time and the season to grieve, and nothing is wrong with that.
          Liz

Comment

I am in a complete state of shock.

I didn't know there was anything going on because I've been very sick and away from the boards....and now, to log in and hear such horrific news

I will always remember the kindness in her heart, her taking time to make sure that every single post was read and no matter how much pain she was in.....she was always giving in some way.

My heart aches for her family.

Yes, Debbie is still with us, and always will be but this is just way too much to take in in one night
            teri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

I just can't stop crying long enough to be able to see the screen! I don't know the words to express how I feel right now. Im just completely devastated. I hoped that when I got up this morning, I would scroll down and see her name that she was online and this would have all been just a very bad dream.
              When Diane passed away, I remember Deb being one of the first to offer support to continue on the dreams Diane had. There was so much she wanted to do on this site and Deb, along with a few others, jumped right in to help. Not only did she provide support for the newbie Icers, but for the vets as well. During some of my worst flares, when I felt nothing could possibly take away what I was feeling, there, in my mailbox, would be kind words of encouragement from Deb. Just knowing that someone out there felt what I was feeling, or understood what I was feeling seemed to make things better. I don't know what I am going to do without her. I do know that Deb, and Diane are both up in heaven, standing beside the Lord as advocates for IC. Together, they will bring us answers to this disease. They were true angels in this life, and their love and compassion will continue to live on in the afterlife.
              IC Angel: Proudly supporting the Children and the Elderly with IC.

E-Mail: [email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/lilmiss200595

Revelation 21:4
              "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

Comment

Debbie was such a special person that I am sure she touched all of us...............She was a gift to
                the Boards. I have no doubt that there is a new
                angel in Heaven tonight..........but----we will
                MISS you, Deb!!
                Laurenn
                " May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be at your back......and may God hold you in the palm of His hand".
                Gaelic Blessing
                Laurenn

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sheri}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} It was meant to be, you meeting Deb. I wish I could've gone with you two...love ya hon, you know I am here for you...

Love,
                  Jess grouphug kissing
                  Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

I miss Debbie. She was always so caring. Even when she was not feeling well she was always there to lend a helping hand to someone else. She was kind, compassionate, funny and selfless. It seems so strange to see her posts on this board. Because it still seems like she is here. She was special to so many.

Cali
                    Cali

Comment

"Auntie Deb", you will always have a place in my heart for your warmth, compassion even when you were sick. I will miss you. I will always remember you with love.
                      Songbird
                      If you keep a green bough in your heart
                      the singing bird will come.
                      http://www.obsidian-sun.com/

Comment

Prayers For Guidance

O gracious and holy God,

Give us wisdom to perceive you,

intelligence to understand you,

diligence to seek you,

patience to wait for you,

eyes to see you,

a heart to meditate on you,

and a life to proclaim you,

through the power of the spirit

of Jesus Christ our Lord.

-- Saint Benedict
                        Sue C.~
                        [email protected]

Comment

Beautiful prayer, Sue.
                          It's one we should pray every day along with the Lord's Prayer. Thanks for posting it.
                          Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Jess, Thanks hun, and please know that I am always here for you too. We will have to eat Deb's share of the mint ice cream, and I think that would make her laugh. I think by know, she can finally understand just how much she was loved and needed here. I imagine her sitting, with Dianne on one side, and mom on the other, smiling down on us.She is happy now, and I am trying to be happy for her, but it still hurts....Love, Sheri
                            Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

(((((hugs))))) yes it still dose hurt, but, I too know debbie is no longer in pain and not sick any more...I am missing debbie and will forever.
                              brat
                              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I have been away from these boards for over a week and was so stunned to come back on and learn this sad news. What a heartbreak! I always wanted to meet Deb as she shared her warmth in reaching out to so many of us. She was a person with a big heart and a lot to give to others. She will be deeply missed.

Lyn

Comment

Working...
                                X