Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    me too me too, I love it when I get to talk to my friends here, It always makes my day
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    (((((((((((((Mum Iris)))))))))))))

I love your avatar by the way. Lots of hugs and love to you, Mum.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Rhonda and Jess, that is how I feel about you gals, I know I can always come here to the family, and it always makes my day, even if it has not been a good one. I cannot hear your voices, but I feel the love and warmth, that comes from your posts, and the other gals here, that has really helped me out a whole lot, since I was first diagnosed. I honestly do not know how I would have been without you gals, you helped me out of my depression, and gloom, and fright of dealing with IC, by simply just being yourselves and very caring women. I know I would not feel as good as I do now, without you beside me, dealing with IC, and helping in so many ways. IC is not the best thing to share in the world, I must admit, but on the other hand, I would never have met the great friends that I have here in the family. Hugs and love Iris.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Rhonda,

I know exactly what you mean. It's always great to hear that comforting voice on the other end of a person you hold very dear. If I'm having a bad day or something it seems like Cindy always knows and gives me a call, and things just get better from there on out. It's great to get that call, I'm so glad for you! I know things have been rough with what you are going through with your son and all.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    started a topic greatful for a phone call

greatful for a phone call

i have a good friend tonight that called me and i would like to thank her for taking the time out to make the phone call it was nice to hear her voice and we had a nice long chat.
    thanks.
Working...
X