Need to find God again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my prayers

I have had those days also needing to find GOD. My five year old Angel told me
    He is every where just look.
    She is a joy to me.
    I will pray for you
    katherine
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

What lovely prayers Kim thanks for sharing them

Comment

I believe and know that God has a purpose in every life and every experience.. He doesn't waste our pain... He is with us in our suffering... and His grace is sufficient.
        But we have to embrace it and allow it to do it's work.
        Love the person, hate the sin!

Comment

I can't find much about u on your profile George? Can u share more about u? Lisa
          Originally posted by George View Post
          Many thanks July and Poetgirl. I appreciate your prayers. Maybe prayers are being answered. I am trying to take a day at a time. My own prayers are very very hesitant at the moment but I am trying to open up some sort of dialogue with God. I guess that is one step further than I was a few days ago when I felt abandoned by God. I truly do appreciate everyone who has sent me a reply and pm. It is giving me encouragement to keep on trying with God.

George
          Love the person, hate the sin!

Comment

Re: Need to find God again

I am adding my prayers to the lovely uplifting prayers of the others. I just said a prayer for you right now. I pray that you find peace soon and feel the presence of the Lord and find meaning in your suffering.
            I am not a medical professional. I do not give medical advice. In all cases, I urge you to talk to your Dr. about your treatment options.

D/Xed 2003 with IC. Also have the co-existing condtions of VV, Vulvadynia, Lupus, Fibro, GERD, CPP, Endo, & Adhesions, and Depression

Meds: Estrogel (due to total Hyster)
            The meds r/xed by my Pain Dr. from the Pain Clinic are as follows: Morphine ER and IR, Baclofen, and Lyrica and Seroquel (used off-label as a sleeping pill, but it also helps with depression)

(I listed my meds in case someone reading this has been told like so many ICers that Drs dont r/x pain meds for IC.) I want you to know that there ARE tons of us who are also dealing w/this disease and the pain and many of us ARE on pain meds.)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Working...
            X