Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrina
    replied
    ((((((((((((((Teri)))))))))))) You are truly her rock. God Bless You and your family....sending prayers.

Leave a comment:

• lotsofgirls
    replied
    Teri ~

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts to you and your sister for this treatment to work. It is good news she tolerated the first treatment so well,

Sending lots of love to your sister,
    Cath grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Kathi
    replied
    Hugs & prayers for you and your sister, Teri.
    Love, Kathi kissing

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    Teri
    prayers for you sis and you and the rest of the family.

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    Well, they are giving my sister 2 different treatments. One is chemo and radiation and the other is a very very powerful drug that they are testing. Her cancer is moving like the speed of lightening and they are going to try blasting her body to get it to stop or at least slow down, at this stage in the game, she's got nothing to loose. She tolerated her treatment very well and has to spend the night because she has to be watched around the clock and will need another blood draw at 7am. Then, if the #'s on the blood draw are okay, she will come home and have her next round next Tuesday.
    Your prayers have and will continue to give me strength and I thank you all sooooooooooooooo very very much angel You ALL are truly angels~

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((Teri)))))
    I am so sorry I lost my uncle to cancer in sept and recently a friend to brain cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    hugs
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so sorry. I lost my only brother to cancer 7 years ago this month. There wasn't anything I could do other than see him as often as possible and let him know how very much I loved him. I know what you are going through and wish there could be something I could do to help.

With love and understanding,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    All of your words and prayers have meant so much to me. Seems like every day we get more bad news. Tomorrow she starts two VERY VERY powerful treatments and she may end up having to pick quality of life over quanity of life. Which ever she chooses, I will be the rock that she need right now.....there will be plenty of time for me to do my crying later As it stands right now they are giving her between 6 and 9 months to live. The cancer didn't show it's ugly face again until the end of January and since then it's in her lungs, liver, spine, ALL of her lymph nodes, a spot on a kidney and overay so it is spreading sooooooooooooo very very fast.

Damn IT cussing cussing I am so angry cussing

Leave a comment:

• JessicainArkansas
    replied
    With so many prayer being sent the clouds will part to pass the blessings down from heaven.
    God bless your sister, I have 3 and they are so important and what hurts them hurts you, being on the side line does not dull the pain, it makes it worse.
    I know that God calls the shots in this game of life and your sister is blessed, how unfortunate that she is having to go through so much more suffering.
    Let the heavens impart and the blessing flow down!
    Much love and concern
    Jessica Day
    JessicainArkansas

Leave a comment:

• sue041
    replied
    Hi Teri, I am truly sorry to hear about your sisters cancer return, Please know I will keep you and your family in my prayers. We are all here for you, prayers can work and we are all praying.
    grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    ((((((((((((((((Teri)))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry for your family. Please take comfort in our strength and our concern, we all love you and wish you and your family the best. Big hugs coming your way, I wish there was something I could do for you.

Hugs and love,
    Jess grouphug kissing angel

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Teri,
    Life is terrible during these types of stressful situations. My heart goes out to your whole family.

You are all hurting so bad and I have seen the pain your dad is going through in my mothers eyes when she buried my brother years ago and then my sister 3 1/2 years ago.

When the time is right you will let the tears flow and you will need it. Hang in there my friend. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Teri, I am so sorry to hear about your sister's diagnosis. It sounds like you and your family you have been through so much and like you all have made it through some really rough problems, while still building a real, honest, true, and deep love for one another. This is something that will never pass and that will keep you all strong during the days and weeks to come. Please keep us posted and let us know how you are doing. Sending you gentle hugs and best wishes for your health and for your sister's too, little bear

Leave a comment:

• khouse
    replied
    Teri,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
    Much Love,
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    Teri~ I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's diagnosis. My thoughts and prayers are with you all grouphug grouphug

Love,
    Alexa

Leave a comment:

Working...
X