No announcement yet.

Prayers for my grandfather please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jess, I can imagine how hard it is for your Dad, sending prayers for him, as well as your grandfather. Take care Jess and a big hug, mum Iris.
    Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Prayers from across the water are being sent for your Grandpa.

My Grandad was the best thing in the world to me when I was little, so I know how special they are.

Love to you too and hope he's better soon.

Von x

Comment

Jess,
        Hugs and prayers your way. I know this is very difficult just hang in there and keep praying!
        Love,
        Kim

Comment

more hugs and prayers are being sent your way... from our family to yours
          hugs
          Brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

God is faithful, Sweetie. May you sense His powerful love and presence and know that your grandfather is precious to Him. Gram's mother, Arletta Gates, wrote this poem. May it bless you as you are in the 'waiting room'.

My Lord Is In Control

My Lord was with me yesterday,
            to grace and strength provide.
            He's with me now, so faithful He
            To comfort and to guide.

He's in all my tomorrow's,
            I praise Him and I know,
            No matter what the days may bring,
            He's always in control.
            A. M. Gates

Comment

Grams,

That poem was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it!!!!

Still no news on Grandpa...I guess no news is good news? I hope...this is not the first time he's had heart problems, my earliest memory was visiting him in the hospital at age 9 for a stroke. frown
              Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

prayers for your grandfather and hugs to you both may God heal him quickly.
                Katherine
                Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Working...
                X