Need prayers again for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need prayers again for

we had to take our son Brandon back to his doctor today after spending four hours there things boiled down to be Brandon has more kidney stones he is only 11. most of you know he was in the hosp from 1-7 to 1-9 for kidney stones. and now they have returned he is in more pain now then he was then. please pray for my son. I know this is bad timeing to be asking on the board and i'm sorry but i really need help with prayers as auntiedebbief said prayers work. and that i believe also.. grouphug
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Rhonda,
    I will keep your son in my prayers and you and the rest of your family. This has been a tough time for all of you.

Hugs,
    Jolene grouphug
    Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
    http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Rhonda,
      This is really soon. When I had my second stone it was years later from the first one.
      Poor guy! grouphug
      I'd have his stones analized this go around.
      If they don't do it, request it. Maybe changing something in his diet will help prevent them. If not forever then a long time apart.
      I'll keep your family in my prayers. angel
      Tons of support,
      Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

You never have to feel bad asking for prayers. Esp. for a child. I will keep you and your son in my prayers. I'm sure this is really hard for you, coming at such a bad time dealing with Debbie's death. Take care!
        carly

Comment

Don't ever hesitate to ask for prayer. I will pray for you, your son and our loss of Debbie. Prayers and hugs to you and your son. kissing
          IC diagnosed in 2002
          Endometriosis (per gyn)
          Tubal ligation 1992
          MVP

Meds:
          Fem Con Fe,Prosed DS, Rescue Instillations,Vicodin (as needed), Valium (as needed),Aloe Vera Caps and Cystoprotek

Meds tried:
          Elmiron (fuzzy thinking)
          Neurontin (fuzzier thinking)
          Allegra
          Enabalex(bladder felt like a rock)
          Ambien CR (severe flare after one dose)

Mother of two grown boys, RN ,wife and mother of a golden retriever and a gray tabby
          Antique collector and love a good flea market

Just trying to find peace in the maddness of my IC world
          Cynthia

Comment

Rhonda, it's always okay to request prayers. I will say a prayer that your little one is healed very soon.

Sending gentle hugs for both of you,
            Donna
            Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
            Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
            Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
            [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

oh Dixie I am so sorry....not again. I will pray for him and you and your family.
              Faith, Hope, and Love,
              Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
              or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
              Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Rhonda I am so sorry about Brandon .
                I care please know that I am praying for him and sending hugs his way.
                Katherine
                Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

thanks everyone. kissing We had to send Brandon to school this morning in tears. he is hurting so bad but he has missed so many days and his family doctor said she knew he was in pain but if he could just go for a half a day at school that would keep him from getting so far behind again My poor baby why is this happening to him he is to young for this. we are straining his urine at home if we find anything to take it in to the doctor we have found already two little black peace of something i'm going to give it a few more days if he isnt in real bad pain to see if we can get something bigger he will go to try to pee then it will stop then go again he is hurting so bad and i feel like a bad person for having to send him to school.

Comment

Maybe you could talk to the principal and his teacher(s) about having him stay home while he is in such pain. The teacher(s) could give you his work to do at home. That way he doesn't miss that much. I will be praying for him.

grouphug kissing

Cali
                    Cali

Comment

My oldest daughter has arthritis. When she was 12 she was homebound due to her arthritis. The public school sent a tutor/teacher to our home for an hour a day so she could keep up. You woulnd't think an hour would be enough, but it was. Maybe you could check into that. Good luck, and I continue to pray for your son ( and you, and your family.)
                      carly

Comment

they also did that for me when i was in third grade and had bladder surgery i was out of school for the first two mths.,but brandon hasnt got to a sp. yet and his family doctor can't approve that.
                        We sent off a stone today well the doctor office sent it off lmao we will know what it is made of in two to three days then we can cut that out of his diet right now soda's he can only drink water and juices. so far he hasnt had a problem with it.
                        I feel so badly for him being in so much pain I know how he feels I have never had a kidney stone and dont want one either but i still feel like the kidney problem comes back on me. bless his heart he is dealing it pretty good. he is having to take pain meds around the clock but it is helping him.
                        thanks everyone for your prayers you are sending my son please keep them coming. grouphug

Comment

I'm so sorry your son is going through this. Prayers for you and him coming from me. kissing

Comment

You got them they never stopped coming! I care!
                            Read,write and pray often. grouphug grouphug
                            Sue C.~
                            [email protected]

Comment

Hi there Rhonda, so sorry to read about Brandon going through all that pain again. Will be happy to say prayers for him, and for you, as I know it must be so hard to watch your son suffer. Please let us know how he is doing, and take care of yourself as well. Would put some angels and group hugs for you as well, but for some reason my computer will not let me add them, they are missing, anyway lots of prayers, well wishes and hugs to you both. Iris.
                              Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X