X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    HI Rhonda,
    Hows Brandon doing, I think I would inform the school that if he is in pain he will not be there. The dr has to by law give you a note for school if he is being treated for stones or any illness. Its a reacuring issue right now so they have to do it. The schools cannot do any thing to you.. Poor Brandon cannot concentrate in school being in so much pain so I wouldn't send him..
    (sorry I missed your post, glad we talked tho and I knew)
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Sorry Brandon is suffering...it makes us moms hurt double when we see our kids hurting. Have you had his thyroid checked? Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi there Rhonda, so sorry to read about Brandon going through all that pain again. Will be happy to say prayers for him, and for you, as I know it must be so hard to watch your son suffer. Please let us know how he is doing, and take care of yourself as well. Would put some angels and group hugs for you as well, but for some reason my computer will not let me add them, they are missing, anyway lots of prayers, well wishes and hugs to you both. Iris.

Leave a comment:

• Sue
    replied
    You got them they never stopped coming! I care!
    Read,write and pray often. grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• scootermom
    replied
    I'm so sorry your son is going through this. Prayers for you and him coming from me. kissing

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    they also did that for me when i was in third grade and had bladder surgery i was out of school for the first two mths.,but brandon hasnt got to a sp. yet and his family doctor can't approve that.
    We sent off a stone today well the doctor office sent it off lmao we will know what it is made of in two to three days then we can cut that out of his diet right now soda's he can only drink water and juices. so far he hasnt had a problem with it.
    I feel so badly for him being in so much pain I know how he feels I have never had a kidney stone and dont want one either but i still feel like the kidney problem comes back on me. bless his heart he is dealing it pretty good. he is having to take pain meds around the clock but it is helping him.
    thanks everyone for your prayers you are sending my son please keep them coming. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    My oldest daughter has arthritis. When she was 12 she was homebound due to her arthritis. The public school sent a tutor/teacher to our home for an hour a day so she could keep up. You woulnd't think an hour would be enough, but it was. Maybe you could check into that. Good luck, and I continue to pray for your son ( and you, and your family.)

Leave a comment:

• Cali girl
    replied
    Maybe you could talk to the principal and his teacher(s) about having him stay home while he is in such pain. The teacher(s) could give you his work to do at home. That way he doesn't miss that much. I will be praying for him.

grouphug kissing

Cali

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    thanks everyone. kissing We had to send Brandon to school this morning in tears. he is hurting so bad but he has missed so many days and his family doctor said she knew he was in pain but if he could just go for a half a day at school that would keep him from getting so far behind again My poor baby why is this happening to him he is to young for this. we are straining his urine at home if we find anything to take it in to the doctor we have found already two little black peace of something i'm going to give it a few more days if he isnt in real bad pain to see if we can get something bigger he will go to try to pee then it will stop then go again he is hurting so bad and i feel like a bad person for having to send him to school.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    Rhonda I am so sorry about Brandon .
    I care please know that I am praying for him and sending hugs his way.
    Katherine

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    oh Dixie I am so sorry....not again. I will pray for him and you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Rhonda, it's always okay to request prayers. I will say a prayer that your little one is healed very soon.

Sending gentle hugs for both of you,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• gtg728
    replied
    Don't ever hesitate to ask for prayer. I will pray for you, your son and our loss of Debbie. Prayers and hugs to you and your son. kissing

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    You never have to feel bad asking for prayers. Esp. for a child. I will keep you and your son in my prayers. I'm sure this is really hard for you, coming at such a bad time dealing with Debbie's death. Take care!

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Rhonda,
    This is really soon. When I had my second stone it was years later from the first one.
    Poor guy! grouphug
    I'd have his stones analized this go around.
    If they don't do it, request it. Maybe changing something in his diet will help prevent them. If not forever then a long time apart.
    I'll keep your family in my prayers. angel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X