JESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jess,

Sounds horrible and frightening, I am so glad you got through it, it is almost unforgivable that that should have happened, I too might have a word or so with the Pharmacist!
    I am glad you are doing better!
    Much love and concern,
    Jessica Day JessicainArkansas

Comment

Jess,
      The important thing is you are ok, you don't have to thank me wink huggies and love you too.
      Brat
      grouphug kissing grouphug
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi, this is Jessica's husband Chris. hi Jess is still not feeling that well, banghead , so she will probably not be on for a few days. She thanks everyone for their support. Take care everyone.

Chris
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Hi, this is Jessica's husband Chris. hi Jess is still not feeling that well, banghead , so she will probably not be on for a few days. She thanks everyone for their support. Take care everyone.

Chris
          Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

hi Chris,
            It was very nice & thoughtful of you to take time to post about Jess. Remind her that we love her and are praying for her speedy recovery. angel
            Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Chris, Thanks so much for letting us know how Jess is doing (thanks to you too Brat). It is good to know that she's got so many good people looking out for her. I hope that she'll bounce back from this very soon. Give her all our prayers and good wishes, little bear

Comment

This is the second post about medication not mixing with another. I thought the pharmacy was suppose to make sure medications were compatible. I just saw something on tv telling people to always use the same pharmacy, so they can keep track of your meds. Mistakes like this SHOULD NOT HAPPEN! Thank God you are ok Jess. I will pray for you and I hope you feel better real soon. Thanks Brat and Chris for posting.
                carly

Comment

This is a horrible thing to happen to our dear Jess! My thoughts and prayers are with her for a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know, Chris.

Love and hugs,
                  Alexa
                  My story of healing and hope http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/alexa.html

Comment

Jess, honey I just read about you. When we talked we thought that was going to help you. I'm soooo sorry about what happened to you. If you need me you call or write to me. I will pray for you.
                    LOVE YOU, HONEY
                    SUSAN
                    Susan
                    People may not remember exactly what "you did, or what you said, but- they will always remember how you made them feel"

Comment

Hi Chris, and thanks for letting us know about Jess, she is one very special gal to all of us. Please tell her we all love and miss her. I have had so much pleasure in getting to know her, and she is so helpful, and always there for all of us. Hope that she starts to feel a whole lot better soon, and back with us. Give her a hug and tell her mum Iris is thinking about her, and thanks again for telling us how our special angel is doing, Iris.
                      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Chris thanks for keeping us updated on Jess.
                        She is always missed around here,such a very supportive person.
                        Take care & thanks so much.
                        Love always, Zookeeper Kim
                        Animals are very comforting when
                        pain & life gets you down...

Keep your head held high and don't let any thing bring you down.

Comment

Working...
                        X