X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrina
    replied
    Thank You for your posts and prayers

not sure what is going to happen now.....In a way any news was better than my Pancreas being inflammed..I think. Obviously things aren't perfect...but atleast I can have some hope of feeling better.....so tell me...HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS GAS?

Thank you so very much for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• littlebear
    replied
    Hello Katrina, I'm so glad to hear that you had a nice, long sleep (sure sounds like your body needed it). I'm also glad that treating the IBS has helped with your pain and that your pancreas isn't inflamed. You really are doing such a wonderful job dealing with all this. Here's hoping you get some more wonderful, healing sleep and that your condition continues to improve. Sending you gentle hugs and all my best wishes

Leave a comment:

• Iris
    replied
    Hi Katrina, like one of the other gal's posts, hang in there, we are all here for you to lean on, any time needed. I often think of you, and wonder how you deal with all your health issues, I have a lot of respect for you, I know it cannot be easy. Take care and love and hugs Iris.

Leave a comment:

• gypsyjoy
    replied
    Hang in the girl! I know what you are going through. I will pray for you and all that have this rotten, nasty, hateful disease.
    The s are watching over you.
    JOY

Leave a comment:

• tillysav
    replied
    Katrina

Hope you feel better soon. Prayer for you...Tilly

Leave a comment:

• lotsofgirls
    replied
    This sounds like

good news, is it Katrina? I am hoping you are going to be well soon!
    Cath

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Thank the Lord...and you guys for your prayers

No inflamation was found in my pancreas....still have gall stones and found a Cyst where one of my ovaries would be if I still had them....Doc thinks all problems from IBS and current conditions.....but does say it is possible something like erosion or something in stomach....well atleast the worse is over right?

Thanks for your prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    Katrina

I hope you are having a better day. And feeling so much strong.
    Take care warm safe hugs.

Katherine

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Well was tested Wednesday and waiting for results now......makes me scared to answer the phone.

Leave a comment:

• lotsofgirls
    replied
    Katrina,
    Sorry it has taken me so long to post here. My prayers and healing thoughts are with you. You are such a strong person and have such a tremendous faith, I know you will be ok. I am praying for something completely curable! Lots of love and hugs,
    Cath

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Well treating the IBS seems to have brought my pain down. I slept over 24 hours yesterday......didn't know I could. I think I am moving towards accepting the worse now.

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Thank you

Thanks for the replies and the prayers. They mean a lot to mean. Thanks so much.

Leave a comment:

• littlebear
    replied
    Hi Katrina, Thanks so much for the update. Sounds like you have one more peice to the puzzle, even if it's a little one, which is a help. It also sounds like your Dr. isn't jumping into things, which is good too. I hope that treating the IBS helps you to feel a little better and that your next visit with your Dr. will help to bring you even closer to getting to the bottom of this! Best wishes and gentle hugs, little bear

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Prayers for peace of mind and comfort for your body coming your way. Hope you will be doing better real soon. Please try to get some rest.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    I hope all goes well

I am so sorry prayers and hugs for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X