My Nephew needs our prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Nephew needs our prayers

My ten year old Nephew, Bryston was thrown from a mule this afternoon and was stepped on, He and my Father where on a pack trip with several other riders, an angel was there (an EMT) and Bryston was life flighted out of the rugged Nevada mountains around four o'clock this evening.
    He has suffered four broken ribs and has a pocket of air the Doctors are concerned about inside of his lung. He is in so much pain it is almost intollerable!
    His Mama is in Salt Lake City and will try to fly in to Las Vegas to the hospital he is staying at. This sweet little boy needs our prayers, he is the truest and most gracious gift God gave our family, this little boy is the light of our lives, he has tought us about real love, acceptance and the ablity to to enjoy life to it's fullest. Ten years ago we could have never known what a 5 pound baby could do to the hearts and sould that loved him. Love is believable!!
    Please pray for Bryston Tucker Hutchinson
    This aunt would be so grateful for your love and concern.
    Bryston's Auntie,
    Jessica Day
    JessicainArkansas

Jessica,

I have sent out a prayer for your little nephew. I am sorry to hear what happened. I have 3 nephews and they are the light of my life!

Please keep up updated. Again my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I may live far away, but God hears my prayers about Bryston

angel grouphug

Arcticfox

Comment

Dearest, that precious little boy is the same age of Gram's grandson, Jerry. It is during particularly trying faithbuilers like these that we can be assured of the Lord's presence and goodness. Nothing takes Him by surprise, for He is sovereign, in charge of every detail and will work all things (even this tragedy), together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.
      God's Promises are truly precious, Sweetie, and nothing is too hard for Him. Grams prays that this dear little boy will sense God's presence and peace and His healing touch. What a blessing to know that God's love is not determined by circumstances and His mercies are new every morning.

Comment

Jessica,

Many prayers to you and your family through this difficult time. Please let us know how your nephew turns out.

Hugs and love,
        Jess
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Prayers go for your nephew Jessica. Sounds like a strong and special boy...God bless.

hugs,
          Faith, Hope, and Love,
          Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
          or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
          Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Oh my Jessica,
            I am sending out prayers to you and your family please post and let us know how he is.. I know what you mean about how much love a lil 5 pound baby could do to the hearts and souls my 15 year old was 5lb 6oz and 17 inches long...
            hugs and prayers
            Brat
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Jessica, sorry to read about your nephews accident, prayers for him, and for you, and your family. I have two nephews myself, so know how precious they are to a family. Please let us know how he getting on, when you can. Love and prayers, hugs Iris. kissing angel angel grouphug
              Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Oh, lots of prayers for Bryston and his family. Poor little guy - thank goodness the EMT was there...
                Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

You all bring tears to my eyes!
                  Bryston's Mommy is on the plane as of 1:20 pm this Friday, she is so sad about all of this and is still not to informed about him, so I have no new news, I am grateful for family like all of you. God bless you all!
                  Jessica

Comment

Working...
                  X