prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayers needed

my mother in law was admitted to the hosp today for phemona (Sp?) my husband had to call 911 from our house because her drug headed daughter left her laying in the floor saying her mom wouldnt go to the er unless we took her there. when 911 got there she went to the hosp and they admitted her. she is in bad shape please pray for her.
    OH by the way I Was in the er myself getting treated so my husband visit his mother while i was there and she sent him after her pocket book when he got there to get her pocket book her daughter had everything poured out of her pocket book and had already stolen 20 of her nerve and pain pills and her doctor wants to see her medicine in the morning cussing i feel so bad for her even tho she has put us threw living heck lately, because of tonya. please pray for my mother in law and pray tonya gets some help soon before she kills someone if not her self we have tried to put her away but the hosp. truns her away because she has no inc. it is such a sad thing. frown
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

please add tyler our nephew in with your prayers he is really taking it hard that joyce is in the hosp and tonya want let him come up here with us. cussing

Comment

want to hear a friends voice?
      let me know
      Sue C.~
      [email protected]

Comment

Rhonda, so sorry you are going thru so much , prayers and hugs sent you way.. I am glad you got a pisn shot hopping it is helping.
        hugs
        brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I'll say a prayer for you and your family. You have more to deal with right now than anyone should. I'll pray that God gives you the strength to cope.

Gentle hugs,
          Donna
          Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
          Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
          Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
          [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

thankyou ic family grouphug Joyce called from the hosp she is still in bad shape on oxgen. she wanted to know how much pain medicine she had left see she only got them filled on the 20th and she gets 120 well jeff counted them for her and she only has 25 left. Now how is she going to explain that to her doctor and he wants to see her medicine. her daughter stole them she said her butt is her's when she gets out of the hosp but we all know she want kick her out because she is afraid she will die or get killed. its really awful cussing i hate to say this but until tonya gets better the whole family will be better off without her. its awful when you dont want to go around your family because of a drug addt. and she will still anything she can get her hands on cussing we have tried to get her help but the hosp or police want do anything to her i keep telling Joyce that she is going to have to do the tough love maybe that will make her see things better but she is afraid to do that when is enough enough OH how that family needs prayers. Oh not to mention tonya stole her moms food stamp card and sold 140.00 wroth of food stamps and they only get 210.00 banghead we have offered joyce so many times to come live with us to get away from that but she want leave tonya i just dont know what else to do to help them but i'm not driveing up from gaffney to cooley spring about 20 miles everyday to help someone who want help there self. please please pray i'm sick of trying to help them but joyce and tyler is involed too. but it seems like tonya rules the house up there. ggggrrrrrrrr

Comment

This sounds like a big mess. Praying for all of you. Your MIL may have to lock up her meds if her daughter is going to get into them. Hugs, grouphug
              Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
              http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Hi Rhonda, what a mess right now, and you are going through enough yourself. Certainly will be thinking of you, and adding prayers, and hope that things will get sorted out. You have enough on your plate, and I know being the special gal you are, you are trying to do everything possible to help. Please take care of yourself, and let us know how you are doing, hugs and prayers, Iris. grouphug angel angel
                Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Oh Rhonda please hang in there. I know you have to deal with so much, with them for a long time now.I feel so bad for you.I will be praying for all of you and hope things will improve for all of you soon.
                  Don't forget to take care of your self too.
                  Sending out lot's of prayers & cyber hugs.
                  grouphug grouphug
                  Please take care.Love always, Zookeeper Kim
                  Animals are very comforting when
                  pain & life gets you down...

Keep your head held high and don't let any thing bring you down.

Comment

joyce is wanting to leave the hosp because she is afraid what her daughter is doing to her home and she is upset about her medicine too but now get this tonya is trying to blame this on jeff my husband for crying out loud we all know who the drug addit is here and it isnt my husband. gggrrrrrr joyce is to sick to leave the hosp at this time. and now her doctor is wanting to take her off her pain pills cold turkey what kind of doctor would do that. eek without those she will end right back in the hosp see joyce has copd on top of ashma and now this. I'm stuck in the middle of this and dont know what to do my heart acks to try to help but i'm sick also right now my right kidney feels like it wants to bust out of the skin i cant even stand for my shirt to touch it and i have pains running down my right leg with pains in my right side of my bladder i think alot of it is to do with stress along with the infection i have. banghead thanks for the prayers please keep them coming because our family really neededs them right now.

if i had a wish i would wish to divorce my inlaws. cussing

Comment

hi rhonda,
                      sorry you are going thru so much. too bad joyce won't turn tonya in for stealing her narcotics and get her introuble for selling food stamps, then she will be forced to get the help she needs and sober up.. this aint fair to all be layed on you... hugs hugs.... joyce don't need the added stress either.. hope shes getting better.
                      brat
                      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Rhonda, what a terrible situation you are in! I certainly don't know the answers but I do know that you have got to try to get yourself well because if you are not well then you can't help anyone.! Saying prayers and thinking of you morning, noon, and night.

Have faith and call or e-mail me.
                        Love,
                        Kim

Comment

thank you kim and everyone else for letting me cry on your shoulders and vent.
                          we had to call around four diff places tonight just to find out where tyler was because his mother would not answer the phone we finally had to call the rn desk to have them to give joyce a message because the phone lines get shut off at ten pm here. the rn wanted to make sure it was nothing to upset her before she would give her the message so she must know how much stress joyce is under right now. in the pass joyce has been good to me i really miss the old joyce tonya has just about killed her she wouldnt even call 911 for her we had to from gaffney to get them out to her. for crying out loud. what is wrong did she forget how to use a phone she sure can use it to call someone to take her get some pills cussing this makes me so angery. if i was able i would beat her butt again but thinking about it what good would that do? Nothing. i just wish i could do something more but first i got to get this kidney of mine taking care of so if you dont see me for a few days you will know the uro put me in the hosp. so pray for me too please. thanks for being wonderful friends understanding and careing I just wish i knew how to repay all of you for being such a wonderful family to me. I love you all and i really mean it I couldnt have a better second family then ya'll are and when i say second i mean my first is my children my husband and father i'm not talking about my in laws by no means. I love you all and that comes from the heart. kissing grouphug

Comment

Rhonda, sorry you are going through so much. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Sometimes if someone has lung disease, the dr's don't want them to take a lot of pain pills because they can suppress your breathing. I don't know if that is why her dr. wants to take away her pills or not. As for her daughter, maybe it is time for "tough love." You have so much to worry about, you don't need more. I pray you feel better soon.
                            carly

Comment

okay guys this isnt working for me ggggrrrrr we went to the hosp today and while we was there tonya called the hosp three times and said we was trying to trun everyone against her Hello we havent done nothing but take care of her child which we got back again today. and call 911 for joyce come to find out the dr. said joyce also OD but joyce said she had taken nothing that day so it all goes back to tonya is slipping things into her drinks. ggggrrrrrrrr It was hard to make threw the hosp just to see her and her call and say something like that. Joyce says she is going to go take papers out on her when she gets hosp and is able she also says AGAIN she is going to move up here with us because tyler needs someone to look after him and she isnt able to do so and lord knows his mother is going to. please keep praying for our family.
                              I fear i may end up in the hosp too. they can't get rid of this infection i have i'm in alot of pain and all this on top isnt helping me a bit. thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X