No announcement yet.

prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rhonda, you are such a sweetie, you are trying to help everybody else out, while you are in so much pain. I hope everything can get sorted out with your mother in law, she sounds like she is going through a lot healthwise, as well as trying to cope with everything that is going on. Do hope you can get some help for you soon, and get your pain relieved. Take care and look after yourself, let us know how you are doing, lots of prayers and hugs for you, Iris. angel grouphug grouphug
    Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Rhonda,

You continue to be in my prayers. It sounds like your mother in law would be better off moving away from her daughter. I wish you could get some worry free rest right now with out the stress of the inlaw's mess. As for your sister inlaw is seems though she needs to be kicked out on her own until she hits bottom and decides to make changes in her life. She's going to continue to bring Joyce and the rest of you down if something isn't done. Lord knows you need a break from all of this. I think a day or two in the hospital away from this and hooked up to an I.V. antibiodic and pain pump might be exactly what you need. If not I hope the dr. is able to give you an oral antibiodic that will kill this darn bacteria that's hurting your kidney so bad. ugh! cussing

Please Please Please rest and try to drink a lot of water to flush the infection out of your body. Let us know how your doing as soon as you get a chance. I won't be on tomorrow night because I'm getting the trial interstim done but I'll check back on Wed. if I can. We care about you and pray that you feel better soon. grouphug

Rachel

Comment

Joyce got out of the hosp today and went home she didnt even tell us she was getting out tyler doesnt want to go back up there and he told her so so we have to send him to school tomorrow he is to get off the bus up there and she is going to have a talk with him she said if he wants to live with us he can but she thinks it will be a diff story once she talks to him alone. I don't think so he also said he wanted me and my husband to go ahead and file for custory so tomorrow after will find out what is going on and if he still wants us to do so we are. pray for us. angel
        Medicine taken daily or as needed:
        1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
        2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
        3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
        4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
        5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
        5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
        6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
        7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

I will pray for you and all the parties involved. It sounds like a heart-wrenching situation. I will pray for miracles for you and your family, especially for a long -term treatment program for Tonya.

Comment

Hi Rhonda, got you in my prayers, and hope everything works out for you, and your family, hugs Iris. grouphug
            Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Praying for you and your family Dixie, lots of love sending it your way. grouphug
              Faith, Hope, and Love,
              Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
              or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
              Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Rhonda,
                You & your family have been in my prayers. I hope that everything works out. It breaks my heart to see kids in a bad situation.When their parents atre so selfish & don't think about there children. I have some people cussing that I know like that. I am so hapy that you are so caring and loving and you are gonna fight for him. You go girl! You are so strong! I know w/ all of our prayers everything should work out just fine.
                Luv,
                Amber grouphug

Comment

Rhonda
                  prayers and hugs for your family I am sorry .
                  Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X