X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherine
    replied
    Rhonda
    prayers and hugs for your family I am sorry .

Leave a comment:

• Amber O.
    replied
    Rhonda,
    You & your family have been in my prayers. I hope that everything works out. It breaks my heart to see kids in a bad situation.When their parents atre so selfish & don't think about there children. I have some people cussing that I know like that. I am so hapy that you are so caring and loving and you are gonna fight for him. You go girl! You are so strong! I know w/ all of our prayers everything should work out just fine.
    Luv,
    Amber grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Praying for you and your family Dixie, lots of love sending it your way. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Rhonda, got you in my prayers, and hope everything works out for you, and your family, hugs Iris. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Chrissyleigh
    replied
    I will pray for you and all the parties involved. It sounds like a heart-wrenching situation. I will pray for miracles for you and your family, especially for a long -term treatment program for Tonya.

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Joyce got out of the hosp today and went home she didnt even tell us she was getting out tyler doesnt want to go back up there and he told her so so we have to send him to school tomorrow he is to get off the bus up there and she is going to have a talk with him she said if he wants to live with us he can but she thinks it will be a diff story once she talks to him alone. I don't think so he also said he wanted me and my husband to go ahead and file for custory so tomorrow after will find out what is going on and if he still wants us to do so we are. pray for us. angel

Leave a comment:

• rachelm
    replied
    Rhonda,

You continue to be in my prayers. It sounds like your mother in law would be better off moving away from her daughter. I wish you could get some worry free rest right now with out the stress of the inlaw's mess. As for your sister inlaw is seems though she needs to be kicked out on her own until she hits bottom and decides to make changes in her life. She's going to continue to bring Joyce and the rest of you down if something isn't done. Lord knows you need a break from all of this. I think a day or two in the hospital away from this and hooked up to an I.V. antibiodic and pain pump might be exactly what you need. If not I hope the dr. is able to give you an oral antibiodic that will kill this darn bacteria that's hurting your kidney so bad. ugh! cussing

Please Please Please rest and try to drink a lot of water to flush the infection out of your body. Let us know how your doing as soon as you get a chance. I won't be on tomorrow night because I'm getting the trial interstim done but I'll check back on Wed. if I can. We care about you and pray that you feel better soon. grouphug

Rachel

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Rhonda, you are such a sweetie, you are trying to help everybody else out, while you are in so much pain. I hope everything can get sorted out with your mother in law, she sounds like she is going through a lot healthwise, as well as trying to cope with everything that is going on. Do hope you can get some help for you soon, and get your pain relieved. Take care and look after yourself, let us know how you are doing, lots of prayers and hugs for you, Iris. angel grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    okay guys this isnt working for me ggggrrrrr we went to the hosp today and while we was there tonya called the hosp three times and said we was trying to trun everyone against her Hello we havent done nothing but take care of her child which we got back again today. and call 911 for joyce come to find out the dr. said joyce also OD but joyce said she had taken nothing that day so it all goes back to tonya is slipping things into her drinks. ggggrrrrrrrr It was hard to make threw the hosp just to see her and her call and say something like that. Joyce says she is going to go take papers out on her when she gets hosp and is able she also says AGAIN she is going to move up here with us because tyler needs someone to look after him and she isnt able to do so and lord knows his mother is going to. please keep praying for our family.
    I fear i may end up in the hosp too. they can't get rid of this infection i have i'm in alot of pain and all this on top isnt helping me a bit. thanks everyone.

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    Rhonda, sorry you are going through so much. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Sometimes if someone has lung disease, the dr's don't want them to take a lot of pain pills because they can suppress your breathing. I don't know if that is why her dr. wants to take away her pills or not. As for her daughter, maybe it is time for "tough love." You have so much to worry about, you don't need more. I pray you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    thank you kim and everyone else for letting me cry on your shoulders and vent.
    we had to call around four diff places tonight just to find out where tyler was because his mother would not answer the phone we finally had to call the rn desk to have them to give joyce a message because the phone lines get shut off at ten pm here. the rn wanted to make sure it was nothing to upset her before she would give her the message so she must know how much stress joyce is under right now. in the pass joyce has been good to me i really miss the old joyce tonya has just about killed her she wouldnt even call 911 for her we had to from gaffney to get them out to her. for crying out loud. what is wrong did she forget how to use a phone she sure can use it to call someone to take her get some pills cussing this makes me so angery. if i was able i would beat her butt again but thinking about it what good would that do? Nothing. i just wish i could do something more but first i got to get this kidney of mine taking care of so if you dont see me for a few days you will know the uro put me in the hosp. so pray for me too please. thanks for being wonderful friends understanding and careing I just wish i knew how to repay all of you for being such a wonderful family to me. I love you all and i really mean it I couldnt have a better second family then ya'll are and when i say second i mean my first is my children my husband and father i'm not talking about my in laws by no means. I love you all and that comes from the heart. kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• khouse
    replied
    Rhonda, what a terrible situation you are in! I certainly don't know the answers but I do know that you have got to try to get yourself well because if you are not well then you can't help anyone.! Saying prayers and thinking of you morning, noon, and night.

Have faith and call or e-mail me.
    Love,
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    hi rhonda,
    sorry you are going thru so much. too bad joyce won't turn tonya in for stealing her narcotics and get her introuble for selling food stamps, then she will be forced to get the help she needs and sober up.. this aint fair to all be layed on you... hugs hugs.... joyce don't need the added stress either.. hope shes getting better.
    brat

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    joyce is wanting to leave the hosp because she is afraid what her daughter is doing to her home and she is upset about her medicine too but now get this tonya is trying to blame this on jeff my husband for crying out loud we all know who the drug addit is here and it isnt my husband. gggrrrrrr joyce is to sick to leave the hosp at this time. and now her doctor is wanting to take her off her pain pills cold turkey what kind of doctor would do that. eek without those she will end right back in the hosp see joyce has copd on top of ashma and now this. I'm stuck in the middle of this and dont know what to do my heart acks to try to help but i'm sick also right now my right kidney feels like it wants to bust out of the skin i cant even stand for my shirt to touch it and i have pains running down my right leg with pains in my right side of my bladder i think alot of it is to do with stress along with the infection i have. banghead thanks for the prayers please keep them coming because our family really neededs them right now.

if i had a wish i would wish to divorce my inlaws. cussing

Leave a comment:

• Zookeeper
    replied
    Oh Rhonda please hang in there. I know you have to deal with so much, with them for a long time now.I feel so bad for you.I will be praying for all of you and hope things will improve for all of you soon.
    Don't forget to take care of your self too.
    Sending out lot's of prayers & cyber hugs.
    grouphug grouphug
    Please take care.Love always, Zookeeper Kim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X