No announcement yet.

NEED prayers for sister in law. PLEASE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED prayers for sister in law. PLEASE.

Hello everyone,
    I need help prayers anything i can get any advice would help too.
    My sister in law came home today from the hosp she has been in rehab for seven days she has seziers also sp? anyway she is like a zombie they have her on way to much medicine we called back to the hosp and spoke to the rn she had and she swears she had to have something else on the way home but we know she DID NOT
    what do you think this is what she is on
    Depakote one tablet at one pm and two to three at bedtime
    clonazepam 2mg take a half tablet twise a day and one whole one at bed time
    lexapro one tablet a day in the am
    soma one tablet every eight to 12 hours as needed
    neurontin one tablet at 8am and 3pm and two at bedtime
    Carbamazepine two pills twise a day.
    that is six meds all that make her sleepy and she is a zombie. when she is a wake she thinks she has to have more medicine we have hide her medicine three times today and she found them two times. ggggrrrrrrr banghead I know she wants to get better or she would have never went in the hosp on her own.
    we tried to put her there alot of times but they wouldnt take her she had to do it herself gggggrrrrrrr state laws
    i'm so worried about her i'm so afraid this is to much medicine. the depakote and the clonazepam if i'm not wrong is about the same thing then she is on the other two for serizers sp? neurontin and the carbamazepine plus they say that the neurontin is for her depression which worrys me because all of these meds knock her out.
    we have to have her back at mental health in the morning at 9 am and her mother i and her brother have a few words to say to him.
    we are worried this is going to kill her when all she wants is to get better and be able to get her own home and her kids back. I feel so sorry for her but i dont want to have to be afraid to go to sleep in fear she is will wake up in the middle of the night and find her medicine i hate to say this but she is like a drug dog its like she can smell out her drugs eek i hope this last place i hide them she want think of i put them in an old p.c of mine and screwed it back up it will be a head ache to get in and out of put if it keeps her from getting those it will be worth it. i talked to jess tonight and she told me to hide her cig. and i did hope she dont find them i dont want to wake up to a burning house. Oh how i'm so worried about this.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND ME BEFORE I HAVE A NEROUS BREAK DOWN THIS IS MORE THEN I CAN HANDLE. banghead
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

((((((Rhonda))))))
    You have such a tough situation. If you have a place you can lock up the medications, I would do that. The other thing I would do is talk to her Dr. if you are concerned about the medications she is on. Bottom line, you have to take care of yourself and family. To that end you have to get the situation handled with her. Is there any agency that can help you further with what you might need there? My heart goes out to you and I am praying you can get this handled fast. grouphug kissing
    Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
    http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Sounds like you are in an almost impossible situation. And quite honestly, I think it was not a good idea to discharge her from care that soon. Just a suggestion, but if you don't have any other place to hide her medications (and of course you'll need to hide your own, too), the trunk of the car is one place where they can be locked up if you keep all the keys with you at all times. You really do need a lock on a cabinet or a safe for storage.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Warm hugs,
      Donna
      Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
      Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
      Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

her mother is sick of fighting with her with her meds she is really taking them too close apart. and i'm not able to fight with her anymore and i want! my health has went back down i have another uti and my doctor changed my pain medicine to something much stonger and said no dmso treatments until the test comes back
        tonya has done nothing but fuss and fuss saying is is 32 year old and take her own medicine so since none of us signed her out her mom not me gave them to her.
        that poor poor girl she will end up ODing on this and if she makes it back to the hosp this is so unreal. frown
        Medicine taken daily or as needed:
        1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
        2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
        3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
        4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
        5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
        5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
        6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
        7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Rhonda,
          I feel bad for you and wish you were not put in this imposition. Let her have her pills she is not your responsibility she is not your child. If she od's it is not your fault. Tonya's mother should go and get power of attny over her and have her declared unfit and mentally ill due to drugs, then have her comitted. This is the only way she will get better.
          Brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Rhonda~are you the only person in the world that she's got who can/will help her?

I know how hard this is but you have to take care you YOU first. I have suffered 2 breakdown's. Thank God when I got out of the hospital I was well and able to function but it does sound like they are trying to keep your sister very very sedated! Is she a danger to herself? What mental disorder does she suffer from? I know that a lot of that medication takes time to work into your system but the hospitat should have kept her until she was on the right doseages. And, if you think that she is taking too much (which it sure sounds like she is) call your pharmisist and ask him/she about drug interactions......they will know more that the dr's in the hospital.
            If she has to stay with you, buy a metal box (you can get one for $20), lock it, wear the key around your neck......if she get's the box and somehow breaks into it, tell her that she's better be looking for a place to live cuz she don't live with you any more.
            I can't believe that you have been singled out to do this right now but you've got to find a way to make it easier on you.
            If all else fails, Donna's idea was a great one, lock them in the trunk of the car, make sure the car is locked and those keys are hidden too.

Damn it Rhonda.....this is no way you should have to live

sending a zillion gentle hugs kissing
            teri
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

think of you with prayers and hugs.
              Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Working...
              X