Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HiBrat,
    Thank You for the updates!

Jess,I am so sorry to hear this.Hope you feel better ASAP!
    (((((Hugs)))))
    chell

Comment

Praying lot's for Jess.I hope she can have a more speedy recovery now.
      This is not fair she has had enough to deal with health wise.
      Let her know we all are praying for her and miss her lot's.
      Thanks for the updates and please keep us posted on any thing new.Thanks alot. angel
      Take care.Love always, Zookeeper Kim
      Animals are very comforting when
      pain & life gets you down...

Keep your head held high and don't let any thing bring you down.

Comment

Thank you so much for your posts on Jess I was worried to death.. She really had me ready to go and back up my suv and hit the expressway... Jess is a wonderful loving gal, and she really needs all your support and prayers right now. As she is so giving her self.. Thanks every one and lets keep them coming tilll shes free and clear from morphine hell from a moron doctor and pharmist..
        Brat

sending everyone hugs and prayers
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi everyone this is Chris again, Jessica's huband. Jess wanted me to post thanks to Betsie and Cindy for keeping everyone up to speed and also, thank you to all of you for the continuing support you are giving her. I read her the replies from her and she was happy. She will be resting up from the interaction, the meds are still causing some problems. She also has the infections going on so she is pretty ill. cussing Buyt thanks a lot everyone. blink
          Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

grouphug kissing angel

I will be praying for you Jess.

Cali
            Cali

Comment

Prayers for Jess, get well soon girl! kissing
              Cath
              One day at a time

Comment

Lots of love and good wishes to Jess! I hope that you're feeling better soon! We all miss you (but want you to take it easy until your body bounces back)! Sending you warm thoughts and all my best wishes, little bear

Comment

Dear Jess,
                  I hope you are doing ok, I am thinking about you and hope you feel better very soon.

Comment

Jess...come back to us soon. kissing ...Sharon
                    Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
                    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
                    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Thinking of you Jess!

Hope you are feeling better soon,

Nicole grouphug

Comment

Hi Chris, thanks for the updates on Jess, hope she is taking life really easy right now, and getting her strength back. Please let her know how much I miss her on the boards, and saying a prayer for her every night to get well soon, and come back to us. She has had a rough road recently, and I am sure it is hard on you, her hubby, to see her go through this because of the medication. Take good care of our gal, and I know you will, give her my love and soft hugs, mum Iris. hi kissing grouphug
                        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Chris,
                          Thanks and please keep the updates coming! Jess girl, hang in there, rest up and get back with us real soon. Praying for you and thinking of you constantly!
                          Love,
                          Kim

Comment

A little late posting but I hope you are better now.
                            This happened to me years ago but with a diuretic pill (sp?).

Prayers coming from TN... grouphug angel
                            Tons of support,
                            Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Hi everyone,

Well it is a few days later, and I am still very exhausted and still disoriented some what. My infections are killing me because I cannot take anything for pain, and the pain clinic has YET to call me back, after I called Monday to report this weekend's fiasco. So here I am with a UTI and kidney infection and I cannot do anything but antibiotics. banghead

Thanks so much for all the prayers and support, this has been a very terrifying experience for me, and all these posts have shed some light into the dark for me. Thanks so much for all the pm's, emails, and posts!!

Hugs and love,
                              Jess
                              Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Hi Jess, it is so good to see your post. I was so worried about you, and what you were going through, what a terrifying experience for you. I am so sorry you are having to deal with the pain of your infections. Do hope that you can find something to help out, that will not make you so ill. Please take care of yourself Jess, and your hubby was great keeping us all posted. Really happy to see you back on the boards, lots of hugs, soft ones, and luv ya mum Iris. hi kissing grouphug grouphug
                                Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X