No announcement yet.

Jess Taken to ER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jess, Welcome back! The boards just weren't the same without you. Am so sorry about your UTI and kidney infection (and am hoping the pain clinic calls you soon and treats you like gold when they do!). I hope you're feeling much better very soon. Best wishes, little bear

Comment

Glad to see you back Jess, take it easy. grouphug
      Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
      http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Happy to see you're back, Jess.

Maybe the antibiotics will kick in and do their job and relieve you of your pain since you know now that the pain is from an infection. I was worried about you having such an adverse reaction to the Morphine that you had to go to the ER. Your husband was thoughtful & kind to post your progress to all of us that were anxiously awaiting word from you. Tell him thanks!
        grouphug kissing
        Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Glad to see you back Jess. I have off been the boards awhile myself, but was just checking up on everyone and saw that you had been in the hospital. Hope everything will get better for you. Love Patti
          A sense of humor is the lubricant of life's machinery.

love ya' patticake

Comment

Glad to see you post Jesse

I hope you soon will better sorry about all that been going on prayers and hugs sent you way.
            Katherine
            Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Hi Jess, sorry to hear about your being in the hospital, but sure am glad you are back home to recover. Take care and know you have many friends praying for you.
              God Bless.
              Sue kissing
              Sue

Comment

grouphug grouphug Big hug,
                Faith, Hope, and Love,
                Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
                Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Hi Jess,
                  Hon, I just saw this, I hope you are better. I miss talking to you. You know I care.
                  HUGS AND LOVE
                  SUSAN
                  Susan
                  People may not remember exactly what "you did, or what you said, but- they will always remember how you made them feel"

Comment

Working...
                  X