X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Butler
    replied
    Hi Jess,
    Hon, I just saw this, I hope you are better. I miss talking to you. You know I care.
    HUGS AND LOVE
    SUSAN

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    grouphug grouphug Big hug,

Leave a comment:

• sue041
    replied
    Hi Jess, sorry to hear about your being in the hospital, but sure am glad you are back home to recover. Take care and know you have many friends praying for you.
    God Bless.
    Sue kissing

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    Glad to see you post Jesse

I hope you soon will better sorry about all that been going on prayers and hugs sent you way.
    Katherine

Leave a comment:

• patticake
    replied
    Glad to see you back Jess. I have off been the boards awhile myself, but was just checking up on everyone and saw that you had been in the hospital. Hope everything will get better for you. Love Patti

Leave a comment:

• felineperson3
    replied
    Happy to see you're back, Jess.

Maybe the antibiotics will kick in and do their job and relieve you of your pain since you know now that the pain is from an infection. I was worried about you having such an adverse reaction to the Morphine that you had to go to the ER. Your husband was thoughtful & kind to post your progress to all of us that were anxiously awaiting word from you. Tell him thanks!
    grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Glad to see you back Jess, take it easy. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Jess, Welcome back! The boards just weren't the same without you. Am so sorry about your UTI and kidney infection (and am hoping the pain clinic calls you soon and treats you like gold when they do!). I hope you're feeling much better very soon. Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Jess, it is so good to see your post. I was so worried about you, and what you were going through, what a terrifying experience for you. I am so sorry you are having to deal with the pain of your infections. Do hope that you can find something to help out, that will not make you so ill. Please take care of yourself Jess, and your hubby was great keeping us all posted. Really happy to see you back on the boards, lots of hugs, soft ones, and luv ya mum Iris. hi kissing grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi everyone,

Well it is a few days later, and I am still very exhausted and still disoriented some what. My infections are killing me because I cannot take anything for pain, and the pain clinic has YET to call me back, after I called Monday to report this weekend's fiasco. So here I am with a UTI and kidney infection and I cannot do anything but antibiotics. banghead

Thanks so much for all the prayers and support, this has been a very terrifying experience for me, and all these posts have shed some light into the dark for me. Thanks so much for all the pm's, emails, and posts!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    A little late posting but I hope you are better now.
    This happened to me years ago but with a diuretic pill (sp?).

Prayers coming from TN... grouphug angel

Leave a comment:

• khouse
    replied
    Chris,
    Thanks and please keep the updates coming! Jess girl, hang in there, rest up and get back with us real soon. Praying for you and thinking of you constantly!
    Love,
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Chris, thanks for the updates on Jess, hope she is taking life really easy right now, and getting her strength back. Please let her know how much I miss her on the boards, and saying a prayer for her every night to get well soon, and come back to us. She has had a rough road recently, and I am sure it is hard on you, her hubby, to see her go through this because of the medication. Take good care of our gal, and I know you will, give her my love and soft hugs, mum Iris. hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• hillio75
    replied
    Thinking of you Jess!

Hope you are feeling better soon,

Nicole grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ranshar2
    replied
    Jess...come back to us soon. kissing ...Sharon

Leave a comment:

Working...