Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissMary
    replied
    Oh Liz, I'm so sorry. No pain can match that of a mother for her lost child. I am so sorry. I do believe you will be with your son again one day. I do believe we all go on. My prayers are with you tonight. God Bless.

Leave a comment:

• liz2
    replied
    Thank all of you so much for your prayers and kind and caring thoughts. Things have eased up a little tonight. The funeral anniversary was this morning. And it was so wet the day of the funeral that my heels sunk all the way into the ground as I walked to the grave site. I keep thinking how horrible it was that I was burying my son in that soggy ground.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Liz, sending you loving thoughts, prayers and hugs to you, take care and God bless you, you are in my prayers, soft gentle hugs Iris.

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Liz,
    Prayers and hugs coming to you.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    {{HUGS}} to liz. kissing

Leave a comment:

• liz2
    replied
    Thank you, Iris. Things are rough right now. Tomorrow is the anniversary of his funeral.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Thank you Liz for posting. I was sorry to read about the loss of your son, hugs Iris.

Leave a comment:

• liz2
    replied
    Thank you, Jess, I'm glad that the Bible passage may help others.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Liz,

I am sorry about the anniversary of your son's death. {{{{{{{{{{Liz}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for sharing the passage, that does help ease the pain some.

Love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Liz}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for sharing this.

Gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• liz2
    started a topic Bible Passage for Debbie

Bible Passage for Debbie

Here is a Bible passage that may be helpful for all who morn Debbie:

To everything there is a season
    A time for every purpose under heaven:
    A time to be born,
    And a time to die:
    . . . . . . . . .
    A time to weep,
    And a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn,
    And a time to dance.

Ecclesiastes 2:1-4

I think Debbie would have liked this passage. It reminds us that God's plan includes both sorrows and joys. Debbie brought much joy by comforting, and her untimely death brings much sorrow. Yet, we were fortunate to have Debbie on these boards for a brief time. All is part of a master plan that we may not fully understand.

I re-read this passage last night, as that was the anniversary of my son's death, and I found the passage comforting. May it help others, too.
Working...
X