Kara

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I know how painful they are and really wish they'd have kept you in the hospital with IV pain meds. Every time I had one I wound up with a kidney infection on top of it, so be careful and if you feel any worse you need to go back. Kidney infections with stones can cause you to become very sick...I hope the both of you pass them soon! I really feel for you!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    ((((HUGS)))) Patricia, I am in the midst of passing one as well. It has been a couple years without one and i guess that was just not what my body had in mind for me this weekend. I hate that straining, it is hard enought o pee without doing that. Hope yours passes quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Patricia, I hope this thing pass soon too.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    I am straining. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night. The pain meds work for around a couple hours. At least keeps the stabbing pain at bay.

I to hope it passes soon. I am calling my uros office in the morning, because on Thursday I was suppose to have my Interstim removed.

Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I too hope this passes quickly.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Oh, Patricia, I'm so sorry I hope the stone passes soon and you feel much better!!

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    Hi, Patricia, I hope so much the stone passes quickly. I have passed 2 2mm and one 4mm stone over the years that I know about. They really do hurt. Keep taking those pain pills and keep pushing fluids!

For me, mine got stuck between the ureter and the bladder, where the ureters join the bladder. It took prednisone to reduce the tissue swelling plus nifedipine to open up the ureters to get the stones to come out. If you go too many days (more than, say, 5 days) of this stone thing, ask your doctor to try that combo to get the stone out. Worked like magic for me. One stone took 10 days to come out, another one 8 days. Wasn't a very fun time for me. I hope your stone passes much sooner than that. I'm sure they are having you use a strainer when you void, to collect the stone for analysis.

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    started a topic OMG kidney stone

OMG kidney stone

Well my morning started off okay. Had chills last night and this morning did not think nothing of it. Daughter has been sick all week.

So when got up and got dressed and left to go to my moms to get a recliner and gun cabinet. Before we left my back started hurting bad and by the time we got on the road my left front area was hurting. I thought maybe I just needed to go to the bathroom. but that was not it. So we thought I would go by the quick care to make sure what it was. I have had them before. But because I had fever and chills with blood in urnine he sent me to the ER to make sure there was no obstruction. Having the InterStim and only so many x-rays can be done I went to the hospital that my uros in just for safe keeping. We waited in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hrs and final got back and the gave me pain med in the IV. and did CT scan. It is a 2mm stone that is moving. I to 2 doses of diludad in the ER and still before I got home had to take pain pill. We live a hour from the ER. I am still up now having the stabbing coming and goings of the stone and I hope this passes soon.
Working...
X