Prayers For Kara & Her Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI Results came in this morning

My Mom's MRI results came in this morning. We still won't know for sure what is happening until Thursday. They said it looks as though she has had it for 5 years and they MISSED in on every single mammogram! The preliminary Radiologist says she will have to most likely do a close to 4 months of Chemo and Radiation before they do the lumpectomy. Then another 4-6 months of Chemo and Radiation. But her Oncology Surgeon will be the one to make the FINAL call as to how she will start out on Thursday. He may say something totally different and want the Right breast removed immediately and not even bother with the lumpectomy. We just don't know everything yet. She will be on chemo and raditaion for my sisters wedding no matter what. That is in June.

Again thank you for your prayers and concern!

Kara
    Complex Case: Severe IC 1999, Interstim 2001, Endometriosis 2001, End Stage Refractory IC 2002, Bladder Removal (Cystectomy) 2002, Gall Bladder Removal 2005, Infertility 2003, Urethra Removal, Bladder Reconstruction (Urethrectomy/Indiana Pouch) 2006, Celiac Disease 2007, Adhesion Disease 2007, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, Ovarian Cysts, Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Total Vestibulectomy and removal of both Skene's Glands, 2007 and Coccydynia 2007. Fibromyalgia and, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome both in my neck and knees, 2007, PNE Decompression Operation May, 2009.Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Anesthesia Awareness (to awaken during operations)Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery, Revrse Uterine Sling, Sept. 2011

"One hour at a time, this was NOT my American Dream but it has to work out somehow."

I also have some journals of my journeys, past and some present at:
    http://karasnewblog2008.blogspot.com/ and http://icnkaralynn.blogspot.com/

Most of my Journaling now is currently on Facebook. These are old and my ICN Patient story is very old and outdated.

Comment

((((((((((((((kara))))))))))))))
      we are all here for you.. please tell your mom we have you all in our thoughts and prayers
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Kara,

Sending you and your family lots of prayers and hugs.

April

Comment

Kara, praying for you and your family as a whole. Let's remember to pray always for each other.

Comment

Working...
          X