Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsB
    replied
    Kara, praying for you and your family as a whole. Let's remember to pray always for each other.

Leave a comment:

• aprilmae
    replied
    Kara,

Sending you and your family lots of prayers and hugs.

April

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((((((((((kara))))))))))))))
    we are all here for you.. please tell your mom we have you all in our thoughts and prayers

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    MRI Results came in this morning

My Mom's MRI results came in this morning. We still won't know for sure what is happening until Thursday. They said it looks as though she has had it for 5 years and they MISSED in on every single mammogram! The preliminary Radiologist says she will have to most likely do a close to 4 months of Chemo and Radiation before they do the lumpectomy. Then another 4-6 months of Chemo and Radiation. But her Oncology Surgeon will be the one to make the FINAL call as to how she will start out on Thursday. He may say something totally different and want the Right breast removed immediately and not even bother with the lumpectomy. We just don't know everything yet. She will be on chemo and raditaion for my sisters wedding no matter what. That is in June.

Again thank you for your prayers and concern!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    Will definately do!

Lotsa love,
    Kara I.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm sending prayers and hugs for you and your family.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Kara for you, mom, and family.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    Prayers to your mama and for you too Kara!

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Thank You All!

We both wanted to thank you all for your prayers.

They are going to be needed. We are having a real difficult time as a whole family right now. We won't have the full report on when Chemo and Radiation start until Thursday. My Dad is not doing well either. A lot of fear for him of losing her. Her tumor is already the size of an egg. She is in a lot of pain. We talked about breast reconstruction and wigs last night. I am very sad. My Mom has been my rock and my foundation. Now I have to lean on my friends and Husband because I don't want her to know how much pain I am in. I feel so bad that I am not physically strong for her. Sitting at the MRI for and hour and a half was close to impossible for me to do today. I ended up standing for most of it and then my legs gave out.

I thought I could handle it, but I am having a really hard time........I want to smack myself out of it and be a rock but instead I feel like a painful, dumb marshmallow.

Any other people doing prayer chains out there? Octoberfarm, Thank you for adding us to yours.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    for Kara.... for Mom.

Leave a comment:

• ChrissySunshine
    replied
    For you, your Mom, and your family Kara.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    You both will be in my thoughts!!!

Leave a comment:

• aprilmae
    replied
    Kara,

Sending lots of prayers for you and your mom!

Lots of hugs,
    April

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I am so sorry you both are going through such a hard time right now.

But Kara, if your mom is even half as strong of a woman as you are, I know she will be just fine.. You both will be in my prayers and thoughts, God bless both of you

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    for both of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X