No announcement yet.

husband died saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and kisses.
    Erin

Comment

Jazz I am very sorry for your loss. It has been my experience with other friends this has happen to that it is best, if possible, not to make any big decisions until you are over your shock. I lived in the South 30 years and moved North due to a job my Husband wanted to take. Biggest mistake of my life. Expensive, cold, high taxes, heating cost out of sight! I have lots of Family around us but as much as they love me, they have very busy lives and I never hardly see them. Don't make any moves or sell until you have a very clear head. You are going through too much right now. See if there is a suport group in your area. Hospice often has one for people who have loss their spouses. Only someone going through the same thing can understand what you are going through. You are in my Prayers. Ziggy

Comment

Jazz, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that God loves you and that He is still in control in spite of the challenges we face in our lives. I thank Him that He is there to comfort you in the absence of people. I pray that you are filled with His peace and surrounded by His comfort. You are in my prayers.
        "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
        X