Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isles
    replied
    Jazz, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that God loves you and that He is still in control in spite of the challenges we face in our lives. I thank Him that He is there to comfort you in the absence of people. I pray that you are filled with His peace and surrounded by His comfort. You are in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Zygala87
    replied
    Jazz I am very sorry for your loss. It has been my experience with other friends this has happen to that it is best, if possible, not to make any big decisions until you are over your shock. I lived in the South 30 years and moved North due to a job my Husband wanted to take. Biggest mistake of my life. Expensive, cold, high taxes, heating cost out of sight! I have lots of Family around us but as much as they love me, they have very busy lives and I never hardly see them. Don't make any moves or sell until you have a very clear head. You are going through too much right now. See if there is a suport group in your area. Hospice often has one for people who have loss their spouses. Only someone going through the same thing can understand what you are going through. You are in my Prayers. Ziggy

Leave a comment:

• evanseri
    replied
    I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and kisses.
    Erin

Leave a comment:

• sleepyangel30
    replied
    i'am sorry about your husband you will be in my prayers...

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Keeping you in my prayers

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    The tribute to your husband on your friend's myspace website is so nice. You are in my prayers that things will move forward smoothly for you.

Leave a comment:

• curlycue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jazz
    replied
    update

I want to thank everyone for their kind words & prayers......this has been a tuff week. My brother came down from Tenn, sis from Penn and they worked on getting my house ready.. my husband had been in school the past few yrs , just got his LSW. So many things needed cleaning,
    they cleaned my house all over, fixed things that needed replacing or whatever. So now I can just keep it up. also if I need to sell it will look sooo much better. they did my whole yard.
    we live on 3 acres in the country in a rural area..
    He did all the shopping and bills so I have been trying to find all that...alot of people have been in & out the first few days, and brought food. I am wore out, am just grateful they were able to fix my house up. I have been so depressed the past year since I had to quit working as a RN. It was my life and he was my other part. We would have been married 20 yrs in Sept.
    We are kinda homebodies, and he did everything for me. I was truely blessed to have him in my life. I just don't know what I am going to do.
    We don't have local family and I don't know if I can stay out here by myself. I am just scared. I don't know where I would move either as I hate snow, but my family all live in cold places.. I just can't believe he isn't walking in the door right now... I know it has made my friends think, as most people talk about what you want to do when you die, but no one talks about what you would do , like right now if you lost your spouse, alot of people couldn't afford to live where they are if something happened now.
    I have so much to figure out. one thing they did was I called about his student loan and I don't have to pay that! So that was great. I have an appt with the lawyer Friday to start the appeal process. my family all left so I am by myself, I needed some time alone as I have been going non stop since last week and now need to start processing everything.
    I thank everyone for being here for me. a friend did a tribute to him on his myspace page..... www.myspace.com/roosterrowe

His best friend is a volunteer firefighter and John used to hang with them, after he died they all have been here bringing ice, food and all. He also was a counselor and at the funeral many people got up and spoke about him, so it was neat that he touched soo many people.

thanks
    jazz

Leave a comment:

• curlycue
    replied
    Husbands death

I am so sorry. He is in a better place.

Leave a comment:

• DEZCHA
    replied
    Jazz

I m new here and just gettimg to know a little about everyone through reading their posts. I am so sorry for your loss.My sister died suddenly like this , with a heart attack, please try to find an on line support group that helps you deal with the days ahead. It helped me alot, I wish there was something i could do for you, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
    DEZCHA

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    jazz I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. That's horrible, You will be in my prayers.
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• Judith67
    replied
    Loss

Jazz... I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May God be with you, guide and direct you as you go through this trial. My thoughts and prayers are with you in the days and weeks ahead.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Jazz, are you ok? was thinking of you and you haven't posted.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I have been off line for several days so I just now saw this post. I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you peace in the middle of this storm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X