Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I will be thinking of you.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Thanks all, I am just really ready to get this all over with...Hopefully all will go well.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    you got them heading your way.. I hope you stay well, and don't have to postpone again. Sending you good vibes, hugs and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Patricia, I know you are still in grieving time with your Dad. We get so close and to let go is something we don't want to do. I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Will be praying for you, hopefully you will get this done.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I truly understand!!! My dad passed away the day before Thanksgiving of 06..I still miss him so much....

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Sending you lots of hugs

Prayers

And kisses

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Thinking of you...............

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    You bet... sending some warm fluffy hugs your way too!!!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    You bet Patricia

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    started a topic Prayers on removal

Prayers on removal

Hi all...I am asking for some prayers from ya'll. I was supposed to have my 2nd InterStim removed last Thursday, but because the Sat before I had a Kidney stone then and Infection my surgery was postpone. I will be having it a week from today March 1. PLEASE pray that nothing goes wrong again. I had a feeling that it would. Since my Dad passed away on Jan 25 seems nothing wants to go the right way.

I am still having a hard time dealing with his death and I was hoping so much to have the Stim removed. But I was so sick, so I knew it was best. I think my Angel (my Dad) was watching out for me. For those who remember about his death, he fell broke pelvic bone, then one thing lead to another, we found out the other day his actually cause of death was due to basically harding of the arteries (sp) in the brain. We found out several months ago he had that and there was nothing they could do for that. The 2nd cause was from the fall. I know he his in a much better place and that the last year of his life has been the hardest for him, it does not make it any easier on me. I loved him so much that losing him broke my heart into. I know it was his time and he had a wonderful life with my mom and my brothers and over time it will get easier I know.

So anyway some prayers that nothing else happens between now and the 1st. Thanks guys
Working...
X