Please Pray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray

I would like your prayers. Saturday my husband and I will be working at Awana game events for our area. We have joined the Regional Ministry team and it takes most of our Sat. I is hard for me because I cann't go to the bathroom everytime I need to so of course I get in a flare. I feel like some of the team members are very understanding. Last week-end I lost my balance and fell in front of all a whole bunch of people. Saturday I was in so much. I sometimes feel like no one there understands me except my husband. Enough griping. I have to stop because here come the tears again. Seems like I have been doing alot of that lately. Please pray I need itl. Sometimes I just want to give up.
    Interstitial Cystitis Stomach problems
    diastolic dysfunction
    vascular insufficency of left leg
    pelvid floor disorder
    hypothroidisim
    asthma
    bread cancer - 5yrsl. remission
    swollowing difficulty
    fatigue
    lots of doctors
    lots of med.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will direct your paths.

That must be really frustrating to not have your body cooperate when you are doing something like that - something that matters to you. I will definitely say a prayer for you.
    Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

I will also say a prayer for you. Hang in there and just know that we are all in this together. I get wonderful support from my husband as well. I know from personal experience that the Lord has taken me this far and he will be with me always by my side. Hope you feel better and everything goes well tomorrow.

Sara

Comment

Donna
        Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
        Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
        Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

:Yesterday went very well. I worked with a lady who know my condition and works with me to have a good day. She told the other lady we were working with that if I said I needed to go to the bathroom that I needed to go. It was a much better day than I thought it might be. Thank you for your prayers.
          Interstitial Cystitis Stomach problems
          diastolic dysfunction
          vascular insufficency of left leg
          pelvid floor disorder
          hypothroidisim
          asthma
          bread cancer - 5yrsl. remission
          swollowing difficulty
          fatigue
          lots of doctors
          lots of med.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will direct your paths.

Comment

That's great to know.
            Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

Big Red,

I am so sorry I did not see this post. I definitely know how you feel and it is wonderful for people to understand and be willing to help you to work around it. I think if there were more people like that we would be willing to adventure out more and be under less stress.

I am happy to hear it went well with you.
              Hugs, Trishann

Comment

Working...
              X