• Show
Clear All

• beandip
    replied

Colleen

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Kara, hope your mom and you continue to get better. I know this is a scary thing right now going through chemo with your mom and trying to get better yourself. You have your plate full but prayers are with you and your mom.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    My heart goes out to your mom. My prayers are with you and your mom.

Big hugs to both of you!

Leave a comment:

• Kathi
    replied
    Sending prayers & hugs to you & mom & the rest of the family. Kathi

Leave a comment:

• hoping4acure
    replied
    Glad to hear your mom made it through. Sending prayers and warm hugs your way for your mom.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Your Mom is beautiful, Kara.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Sending lots of Prayers to your Mom.

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    I'm so glad thing went well with her today! I've had her on my mind all day.
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    So glad to hear that everything went well today Kara. I hope everything continues to go well and I will keep your whole family in my thoughts. I'm sure it will make her feel better to go wig shopping. You may also want to suggest scarfs. My boss is having a lot of hair loss from her chemo and she bought a whole bunch of really nice scarfs from a cancer support place near us. That might be a good option for her in the beginning, Myra got them in just about every color to match all of her outfits.

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Hi Kara;

Sending lots of to your mom !!!

Tender hugs, Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    First Day of Chemo

My Mom just called. She made it through her first day of Chemo. She mentioned that they gave her an antinausea medication in her IV that last for 7 days! WOW IMAGINE if WE had access to that sort of medication!!! I can only take Zofran and it doesn't last longer than a few hours. They mentioned to her that she could feel pretty lousy by day 14. They are giving her something for her red blood cell count tomorrow that is supposed to hurt her bones. She is nervous about that. I don't blame her.....
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm so proud to be her Daughter! She wants to go wig shopping with me this weekend.
    I'm currently resting my bladder from my travels and procedure this past week. I hope to feel better by the time I leave on Sunday. Back in the Car I GO!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I believe they will be going with My Mom and I as we travel this road.

Mom and I at my Wedding in 2001

Love and Hugs!

Kara
    Last edited by Kara29; 03-15-2007, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    HUgs and prayers for you and your MOM.....................

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Kara,

I hope all goes well for you with Dr. C this week. I hope you and Allen have a safe and productive trip and that you finally get the answers you have sought for so long. I pray the test isnt as painful as you are anticipating, and that it is over quickly.

I also hope and pray that the Chemo treatments go well for your Mother. Please let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that she responds well to the Chemo and that the treatments will put her into complete remission.

Please be careful traveling! God bless all of you!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Hey Girl
    sending prayers & hugs to you & your Mom .you are always in our minds here. izzy Ella & Zoe sending big purrssssssssssssssss,
    Sent you your package the other day so have hubby look for it!
    Love you ! Sandra & Darin

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Thank You

Your prayers with travel very far with us! Thank You All!

Love and Hugs all around!

Kara

Leave a comment:

Working...
X