Clear All

• maryla
    replied
    Sending Prayers Your Way

God Bless,

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    Prayers coiming your way Help he feels well soonl.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Dear Jaime,

Sorry I didnt see this before now. I am sorry to hear about your husband's accident and injury. I am glad to hear that he made it thru surgery okay and got to come home. I am sure you were very worried.

I hope and pray that he heals quickly and is able to return to work before the insurance runs out. If that doesnt happen, I hope that Cobra will be affordable and paying for it wont put a strain on your finances.

I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Awwww Jaime...I wish I could have been there with you. I know from experience what sitting in a hospital waiting to hear something about the one you love. We so want to be able to help and we can't. I am so sorry you went though this without someone to be with you. I do hope that all is well with Hubby and that he heals quickly. Tell him that if he climbs back on that bike before he is released from his doctor to do so that this short redhead will find him and make him wish he hadn't even tried. Seriously, I do hope he will be a bit more carefull from now on.

(((hugs))) coming at you girly. Do you want me to send you some rope so you can tie him down for awhile?

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Glad he made it through surgery all right. Keep us posted on how his recovery goes, OK? Are you doing OK?

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Well we were at the hospital today at 1:00.....his registration was for 1:30 and surgery was scheduled between 3 and 4:00pm.
    They finally took him for surgery around 6:30-7:00p.m.
    He was in post-op around 8:00p.m.
    We got home around 10:15 tonight. It has been a long day.
    But hubby is resting and I'm going to go out, get his scripts and go to bed.
    Thanks for your support. I was there all day by myself except 30 minutes when our pastor visited.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ers headed your way..

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Will keep you all in my prayers

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Jamie so sorry about your hubby. I hope the surgery goes well and hope healing will come soon. Thoughts and prayers are for you and hubby.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Will update soon. Hubby is in surgery now. Hard to work this PDA. Please continue prayers.....

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    So sorry, hope hes better soon..

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Your poor hubby! And it's hard for you to watch also, sending hugs & prayers.Sandra

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    oh no,, sending out big hugs (gentle hugs) and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Oh Gosh how awful...SO glad it was in the yard and not on the road somewhere...I guess that is one thing to be thankful for....I hope he recoveries(SP) soon and should he have surgery I hope he bounces right back to your hubby and you to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X