Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel53H
    replied
    So happy to hear that he is doing much better. My prayers will continue to be with your friend and her husband.

Leave a comment:

• ansamnaoum
    replied
    I read this post only yesterday and I'm sorry I wasn't here when all these things were happening.
    When you first mentioned it was in the brain stem, I was thinking that was very difficult, but I was really glad to know about the improvement. I'll be praying that God continues his work.

Ansam

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    Briza,

Is your friend's husband a diabetic by chance? That is why my husband had the strokes is because of the diabetes.

Just wondering.....

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her husband.

I kind of know what she is going through, because my husband has had several strokes and is in a nursing home. He had the strokes when he was in his late 40's. He is 53 now.

I am so sorry that this is happening to your friend and will definately keep her in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I will continue to pray for you, your friend and most of all, her husband. I wish as much to take away your hurt, as you wish to take away hers. But, just as you dont know what to say to her, I dont know what to say to you either. Sometimes there just arent any words. But, I am here for you if you need me. I will be glad to listen and be here for you. I am so sorry that you are all going thru this. I will keep on praying. Love, Amy

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    If Christian prayer offends anyone, please skip this post.)

Oh, Bri, I am so sorry to hear this! I will definately say a prayer for them right now, in case any one wants to join me.

Dear Holy Heavenly Father,

We are coming to you know to ask for your help for the friends of our friend, Briza. As you know, Briza's friend's husband is having some serious health problems right now and he desparately needs you to help. You have interceded on his behalf before and brought him a miracle and we are asking that you help him again. Please be with him and use the hands of his Drs as extensions of yours to help him to recover. We ask that you restore his health and give him a renewed spirit so he can use this experiance to grow spiritually and to help others believe in prayer and miracles too.

Please also be with his wife, family, and friends. Help them to not be afraid and to know that it is all in your hands and to have the faith to know that you are in charge of everything. Please give him and his loved ones strength to face the days ahead and faith to believe that you will not leave him.

We also want to ask for special blessings upon our dear friend, Briza. We ask that you give her the strength to support her friends and help her to anticipate their needs and give her the strength to do whatever they need her to do. Please give her the right words to say when she is with them so she will be a blessing and comfort to him, his wife, and the rest of his loved ones. Please cover her face with a blanket of peace, so that her presence may be a comfort to them.

We ask these things in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Bri, I will continue to pray for all of you. I am so sorry that this has happened, and I know that you are very shaken right now. If you need to talk, please call me on the home number. (I accidently left my cell phone at Collin's school yesterday, and it was closed today for an inservice so I cant get it until Monday.) You dont have to be the strong one all of the time! I am here if you need me.

Love and hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Briza,
    Thats so sad and he is not that old at all.. I will certainly say prayers for him and hos family..

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Bri,
    I had a stroke at 32 and know how hard it was to come back from that myself. They will certainly be in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    started a topic please pray for my best friend

please pray for my best friend

...Sherrie and her husband Steve. He had a stroke last Sunday and things are not looking good. He had a stroke 5 yrs ago at the age of 43 and made a miraculous recovery , and we are praying for another miracle right now because things are not looking good as he is bleeding from his brain stem this time and the neurosurgeon is pessimistic about his recovery, or if he will even make it through the weekend. My friend is my age, 38, and her husband now only 48. They have been together for the 20 yrs that I have known them. I am very scared. I will be spending tomorrow and Sunday with Sherrie, and hope that I know what to do and say. Please bless them with your prayers. Thank you.
Working...
X