pray for my strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pray for my strength

If you all could please pray for me to have strength today that would be great. I'm very emotional today (I have my period so everythings making me upset.)
    I'm at work today and everyone has an attitude towards me. I didn't do anything and everyone is up me butt. I swear these people are bi-polar. One minute they're happy the next they're yelling at me and telling me what to do. I don't want to find a new job, I love my job just not the people that work here! It's like everyone is on a freaking power trip and we all have equal positions here. I just needed to vent. I normally wouldn't let this petty stuff kbother me but I'm extra emotional today.

Not to mention I found out last night through the grape vine that my older sister Chelsea is pregnant! (My family doesn't talk to me due to religious issues) I was histerical last night b/c nobody in my family had to decnecy to tell me. She's 2-3 months pregnant. I saw her about 2 weeks in the mall. I posted that a while back. When I saw her she didnt even tell me! I guess I'm not worthy or worth enough to tell something like that. I'm going to be an aunt and I'm not allowed to have any part of their lives!!! (tears) I'm hurting so bad right now, I dont know what to do. Any advice??

Rach
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

OMG PETRIE!
    I having a terrible day too, so let me say that misery enjoys company and now you have some On a serious note, I have an estranged relatoship from my father so I know how painful it is to be turned away by family. Its totally ok and normal to be upset. Don't do anything specialfor your office staff anymore. Be civil but don't go out of your way. They don't deserve to have a relationship with a beautiful kind hearted woman like you. I'm here for you. I will say prayers for you today during my fast. Hang in there.

Erika
    IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
    Interstim Since 5/25/07!
    Birth Control

Comment

Thank you so much Erika, your always there for me! Today stinks... but thank god it's friday. We dont have to deal with these stupid work people till Monday! I'm trying to relax and forget about it and just to my job, it's really hard to ignore people. That's just not me. i guess it's their loss not mine huh?
      ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

I'm so very sorry you don't have the support of your family. It's so very, very sad. Have you joined another group where you can go for some support? I just wish I could help --- I know this is very painful for you.

Donna
        Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
        Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
        Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

i understand

Hi, i totally understand, i'm new this support group I have have IC and nobody seems to understand my pain. This has really mess up my lifeyesterday i have a dmso treatment omg!!! i woke up today with so much pain, the worse part is that i have to be here at work sick and all so i totally understand i feel so alone with condition.

Comment

Post contains a Christian prayer, please skip if this offends you.

I am so very sorry about your family. I truly kills me that they could turn their backs on you. I know it is cliche', but it truly IS there loss. They are missing out on knowing one of the kindest, most compassionate and truly decent souls I have ever known. I cant imagine anything that your parents have ever done in their lives as wonderful as raising a daughter like you. Anything else they could possibly have accomplished would pale in comparisson. I really do hope and pray that they come to their senses and beg you to forgive them. I only hope that you wont let their callousness affect your beautiful and loving spirit.

I am also sorry that your coworkers have been so unpleasant lately. For what it is worth, I am sure that they are just having personal issues and their collective unkindness has nothing to do with you. No one could know you (or even talk to you for a few minutes!) without seeing what a wonderful person you are.

I would like to pray for you now. I am putting it here, in case others want to pray with me.

Dear Holy, Heavenly Father,

We are coming to you today to ask for you to please help our dear friend, Rachael. She is having a difficult time with her coworkers and has also had problems with her family. We ask that you protect her from anyone who does not have her best interest at heart. Please keep people away from her who are self-absorbed and are looking to hurt others for whatever reason.

We also ask that you touch the hearts of her family and help them to be consumed with guilt over how they have treated her. Please let their guilt be the catalyst that calls them to take the action of asking her forgiveness and welcoming her back into their hearts and homes. Please help them to read your word and have a better understanding of the intentions of it, and help them to realize that Christianity is about love and inclusion, not exclusion.

Please bless and protect Rachael and please restore her health so that she can have the strength she needs to be all that you created her to be.

We love her and know that you do too. We know that as her Heavenly Father, it is your job to worry about her, not ours. But, she is so young and so innocent that w/o her parents around looking out for her, we cant seem to control our fears for her sometimes. We feel the need to grab her sometimes almost like we would a stranger's child that ran in the street. When we hear about the bad things people are doing to her, we want to grab her then and just hold her to protect her. But, since we cant physcially do that, will you? Just hold her in your arms so she feels your love and ours and so she is protected.

Please give her strength and dry her tears. Help her to know that she is loved by all of us and that she need never be alone when you are there for here, and we are here for here.

We ask all these things in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Rachael, I will continue to pray for you. Please pm me or call me anytime if you need a friend.

Sending hugs, (and not letting go!)
            Amy
            Last edited by ihurttoo; 03-30-2007, 08:20 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by molopez View Post
              Hi, i totally understand, i'm new this support group I have have IC and nobody seems to understand my pain. This has really mess up my lifeyesterday i have a dmso treatment omg!!! i woke up today with so much pain, the worse part is that i have to be here at work sick and all so i totally understand i feel so alone with condition.
              to the ICN! I am so sorry that you have IC too. But, I am very glad you found us. We all DO understand. You now have 14,000 people you can talk to anytime, day or night, who all understand.

I am sorry you are in so much pain after your DMSO yesterday. I really hate that you had to work today. I cant imagine doing that after a DMSO! I am just amazed you (and others) are able to work at all with IC! You all have my complete respect and I totally admire your strength and commmittment just for being strong enough to go to work every day!

I know you are new, so I dont know if you have found it yet, but there is a Patient Handbook that contains lots of great information and lots of tips, tricks, hints, etc. to help you thru a flare. The handbook is located here: http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/ I hope you can find something there to help you get thru this.

I hope you get off work soon and can go home and rest. Please take good care of yourself tonite and try to get some rest. If you need anything I can help you with, feel free to pm me anytime. You dont ever have to be alone now that you have found us.

Hugs,
              Amy

Comment

wow,
                That was such a wonderful prayer... I cant stop crying. And I can't thank you all enough for showing me the kindness that others havent. You all truely touched my heart today. I really needed that!!! I havent had someone pray for me like that umm EVER. It was very special. Thank you again.. (((Tears)))

Rachel
                ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Rachael,

I am glad that you read the post before the end of the day. I want you to know that we are praying for you and that we all care about you. I hope that things get better for you.

I also hope your work day will be over soon. Please try to do something fun tonite and this weekend to get your mind off everything. Maybe rent some movies you've been wanting to see, or go to the library and check out a bunch of books that interest you. Anything, really, just try to do something to take your mind off of things.

I hope better days are ahead for you. You certainly deserve them.

Hugs,
                  Amy

Comment

Rachel, Amy:

I was also deeply moved by your prayer for rachael. I recited the prayer with you as well. Rachael, the work environment stink for us right now, but at least we have the boards and each other to blow off steam. Be strong. I will also say a prayer that your self-absorbed co-workers won't go to hell for the damage they have caused you, as I have prayed for my coworkes already as well.

Erika
                    IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
                    Interstim Since 5/25/07!
                    Birth Control

Comment

"Never Give Up."

To view pictures of my creative interests and Maine Coon kittens click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

My Photobucket Link:
                      http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ramack_photos/

Comment

Dear Rachel,

Everyone is put on this earth for a reason, and you my dear are just as deserving of love and acceptance as anyone else on this planet. You are special no matter what. My prayers are with you.

Comment

Working...
                        X