Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    thanks girls... glad I didn't wear the jammies, the prosicuting atty was drop dead georgous, I just wanted to grab him and kiss him.. he had those melt you with them baby blue eyes thing going on.

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Cindy, I"m sorry I miss this post, you know my heart and prayers are with you and Jake. I know this must really be hard on you having to go to court all the time and the stress of it. I know you are a strong person in heart and I pray you will continue to find strength to continue to fight for Jake.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers and hugs today.. I needed them more then you know. My niece was a no show, and I posted the explaination of what happened today in that thread.
    ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Good Luck Cindy!

My prayers are with you too!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Good luck! Hope it goes well. Hey, if your nighty was a nice flannel one maybe you could get away with wearing it to court. Of course going in slippers too might push it a bit.
    Last edited by waterflow; 04-05-2007, 10:48 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Cindy,

I'm thinking of you!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Cindy...I am looking at the clock here at my desk while typing this and it reads 12:38 CDT. My thoughts and prayers are with you and will be until I find out how things are going.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Tell us how it went when you get back! I have you on my mind and hope all is well.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    THANK YOU
    Gosh I need to get ready, my bladder is on triple time, and I am so stressed out. I was up all night thinking. Then Jake decided to join me in the all nighter. Thank goodness my hubby took total care of him for me. well beter get off here, it would be consided rude to show in my nighty.. not to mention cold.. its snowing here... geesh..........
    thanks girls I love ya all bunches

Leave a comment:

• aprilmae
    replied

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way today Tig! Let us know how it goes!!!!

XOXO

Leave a comment:

• Nancypt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    Hoping things go smoothly for you and your family tomorrow.

Diana

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'll be thinking of you.

Donna

Leave a comment:

Working...
X