Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAS6
    replied
    This whole thing really shook me up yesterday. I was glued to the TV for 3 hours, then I had to go to work. I couldn't stop thinking that it could happen anywhere! I have several cousins and a younger brother at large Universities around the country, though none at VA tech. The times we live in have gotten so scary! My prayers are with everyone affected by this and I am praying that nothing similar will happen in the weeks to come. Unfortunately so many schools were reported on the news this morning that were closed because of bomb threats! It just breaks my heart. It also reminds me to look out for signs of trouble with the kids I work with and ALWAYS take threats seriously!

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    It's so tragic. And I hate the way that they're trying to blame the college for it. What happened to the days when it was the shooter's fault? Are we all supposed to be mind readers now? Odd to me, that's a lot of people for one person to kill or injure. 33 dead and 26 wounded? I just don't see how that's possible. Will probably have more details tomorrow that will clear it up.
    Leah

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    This has been such a sickening event!!

D

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to everyone

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It's really a horrible thing. My thoughts are with the families of all of those victims.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Had my radio off most of this morning, and this afternoon I was in a meeting, this is the first time I heard about it. Either way, my prayers are with the families of this tragedy.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    started a topic Tragedy In Virginia

Tragedy In Virginia

Please keep all those affected by this mornings tragedy at Virginia Tech in your thoughts and prayers.
    This strikes very close to home as I'm a native Virginian and have relatives who have graduated Va Tech, and have friends who currently have family attending.
    President Bush will be holding a press conference regarding this national tragedy at 4:15pm ET airing on most, if not all news channels.

Sincerely,
    Diana
Working...
X