Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patricia1
    replied
    I have not been on much in the last week and I am just seeing this. I do hope you get well soon. I am so sorry

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    You know I will be there anytime, anywhere for you Leslie. Get some rest today--nurse's orders.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Thanks girls, I am breathing at least. I feel like the bottom of a dirty bird cage. I did get up and go out to eat with the family last night but it didn't help and didn't stay down. UGHHHH I feel so bad for all who get this on a regular basis. No wonder you all feels so bad. This is horrid.

Thanks Barb for the nursey help when I need it, what would I do without you.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Hope you feel better!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    no kidding.. don't that come in shot form too? I talked to her about a half hours ago, she did sound a bir better.. Lets keep the chain going and see how she feel in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Just wanted to let everyone know how Leslie is doing. She is still feeling pretty rough and is surviving on sips of fluid and that's about it. By the time she hit urgent care yesterday, her fever was 103--YIKES! Fevers that high in adults are horrible by themselves. Like she said, they gave her a shot of Rocephin in the rump(ouch)and she is on Cipro for 5 or 7 days. The challenge has been keeping the Phenergan in(not in her her tummy if you know what I mean)so she can keep the pain meds down. Leslie sounds a little better; but as we all know, pyelo is no joke. Just wish her family doc would have given her something for pain and nausea in the office to get a jump on things.

Hang in there Leslie, you know where I am!

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Get to feeling better soon!

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    I hope you find relief soon!
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Leslie, I hope your flare disappears!!!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    you beat me too it Barb, Leslie is really really sick, She is having her mom and mil watching Her baby. She has been throwing up and in pain for a few days. We talked a few times over the last 3 days. Not like we normally do 6 or 7 times a day. She did tell me she was going to go to the clinic if she didn't get better. she did go, glad she went.
    Thanks Barb for posting for her.

I just got off the phone with Leslie, she is turning her phone off and going to go lay back down. She still sounded really rough, but a lot better then what she sounded like over the last 3 days.
    Last edited by tigger_gal; 04-21-2007, 04:50 AM. Reason: added that I talked to Leslie

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Thanks girl, what started out as a flare from you know where, turned into what I thought was just the stomach flu. After a trip to urgent care this afternoon a shot in the rump and oral antibiotics I have a really nasty case of pyelo.
    Last edited by dancemomof2; 04-20-2007, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Leslie,

Hope you feel better soon!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Hugs to you Leslie!!!!!! Sending good thoughts your way so that this flare will improve quickly!

Jill

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Sending Hugs
    Sandra

Leave a comment:

Working...
X