Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patricia1
    replied
    Again late as usual....please forgive. The cancelling (sp) on her visit sure do not look good for her when she goes to court. I can understand...My daughter and step son, when the visit father and his grandmom, they come back with attud. and upset when they were little.

Being a mom myself I cannot for the life of me understand why she is choosing this path. Only God and her know why and maybe one day she will smarting up and realize what she has done to her son. My stepson's Mom has hardly any contact with him. No phone calls, no visits, no present, nothing. Not even at Christmas or his birthday.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    As horrible as it is that she didn't come, I'm glad that Jake didn't have to go through a visit with her and get all upset. I can only imagine how hard this is for you.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I wish it was that simple. Despite my anger I love her dearly. I can't make and excuses for her, or justify her actions. I also can't not, not care about her either. I truley hope one day she realizes her mistakes and grows up.. As long as I have her child she will always know he is safe.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I don't know the whole story but she is an adult. She was old enough to have a child then she should be old enough to take care of him. I am guessing she does not want the responsibility or cares. If she doesn't care or worry about Jake why care or worry about her? It works both ways in life.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I don't wish for her to fail.. I am worried about her, but it will not do me any good. I tried to help her, she wouldn't accept it, but you know that. I wish she had stayed at her mothers and got her act together, or stayed in the women shelter and get the help she needed.
    I want to go up and check on her but I can't because of the no contact thing. I called and asked my sister to call, and she told me NO!! I just get fed up with the week after week crap, and it is not fair to send jake on a 30 to 45 min car ride one way, when she can pick up the phone and call.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    You are not being mean but please don't wish this upon her. If something serious had happened you would feel so bad about his comment. I realize she has done ton's wrong but she is his mother no matter what. I agreee we all need to pray for the situtation at hand not that she fails. I don't agree with that to pray for failure. Sending you and her and baby jake hugs.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    You're not being mean. you are protecting him. Glad she didn't show up.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Christina was a no call no show today. as sad as it is I am happy.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Thanks girls.. so far no word if she cancelled, visit is at 3.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Cindy you are not being mean.. You want whats best for Jake and thats understandable..((((hugs)))) and prayers coming your way...

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    for you. for Jake.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    You are looking out for Jakes well being and that is not mean. I will pray for you and Jake. Thinking of you...

Erika

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I know what you mean, kids always come back worse from being with a parent like that. My step daughter always comes back with the worst attitude when she's been at her mom's for the weekend. It's because her mom isn't there most of the time and ignores her. I can totally relate. I hope she's another no show today.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic please

please

I know this is a really mean thing to ask for. But will you please pray that Christina is a no show or call in again for todays visit. Jake has been such a good boy, and the last 3 weeks with out visits my Mondays have proved to be a much happier Jake.
    Thanks girls, I am sorry I am so mean, but I know what these visits do to my little guy.
Working...
X