please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please

My great aunt passed away 2 days ago from cancer she was 74. My uncle by marriage brother and close family friend died yesterday from alchohal disease problems. Please pray for them. Their names are Nina and Manuel. I need prayer as well for the mercury toxicity affecting my body with the candida growth in me as well as parasites. I don't feel to well these days but now I know what was wrong with me all this time. I need to see the dentist Thursday to start taking the mercury out of my mouth. It will be a slow process. This is what is affecting my bladder and bowels and digestion right now. I am 95 pounds and I hope I don't lose more weight. They use air filtration in the dentist office and biohazards for the waste. Also oxygen masks. I have 7 mercury fillings. they are pulling at my tissue. I feel very sick. Pray for all of us. It is so hard right now.
    not yet dx with ic-diagnosing myself as of aug 2006
    diagnosed ic-october 5 2006(huh just what I thought)

Charcoal
    cod liver oil (for vitamins a and d)
    bladder is not getting worse but maybe better
    diagnosed ibs-september 27, 2006
    don't know if it's ibs or some other underlining condition. hair loss, weight loss, constipation
    all this even though I eat.
    Mercury toxicity with Candida Albicans
    Realy toxic and sick
    Dental almagams removal and chelation for heavy metal toxins and candida cleansing as soon as fillings are out
    had catscan, ultrasound, colonoscopy
    Matthew 21 verse 22: jesus quotes"and all the things you ask in prayer, having faith, you will receive."

I eat to live, not live to eat.

I am so sorry for your loss in the family. I will pray for you and your family.
    My mom used to say that "god only ties us with what he knows we can handle."
    I know that times are tough for you right now but they will get better.

Hugs

Rachel
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Lots of prayers coming your way
      Hugs
      Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
      Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
      Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
      Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
      Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your great aunt and dear friend. I am also sorry to hear about everything that has been going on with you. I hope that you get to feeling better and that things go well for you at the DMD. Sending prayers out for all of you and for your family during this difficult time.

Hugs,
        Amy

Comment

Comment

I am so sorry for your losses. (((hugs)))
            Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
            http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

What a rough time this is for you. I'm sorry for your losses and your illness. Time heals, easier said than done I know, but it is true. Many prayers for you and your family. You will get through this, and remember we are always here for support.

Comment

All my prayers are with you and your family. I pray God heals your sickness and puts you on the path of recovery-amen

Comment

I am so sorry to hear all this is going on at once. Please know I am praying for healing for you and your loved ones during all this loss. I am so glad they found what was making you so sick and will pray all the procedures go well.
                  Rachel
                  DX's:
                  IC; PFD; possible Fibromyalgia; IBS;

Symptoms: Frequency, Urgency, pelvic and bladder pain, bladder and pelvic spasms, difficulty starting urination, weak stream, incontinence, vaginal and urethral pain

I've Tried:
                  three Hydrodistentions, various Rescue Installments; 6 DSMO treatments; Pyridium Plus; Proced; Detrol (patch); Elavil; Uricet K; Elmiron; Nortiptyline; Ultram; Allegra; Ditropan; Ditropan ER; Vesicare; regular Lidocain; Neurontin; Lyrica; and few more I can't remember!
                  Currently using:
                  Valium; Vicadin; Proced DS; Claritin; Buffered Lidocain; Cymbalta; Baclofen; Prazosin @ night (also on Prednisone and Adderall for my joint pain and severe fatigue)
                  Heating pads; frozen water bottles; A&D ointment; Poise pads; IC dieter since 8/06; yoga; imagery & relaxation CD, Mindfullness, self healing CD's; hot baths; seat cushion; prayer
                  I am 28 yrs old, dx'ed in '06, still trying to get my health undercontrol!!

Comment

Working...
                  X