Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Rachel I am so sorry it has been a rough time for your sister and family. She is so lucky to have a sister that cares so much about her. Prayers for you, your sister, and family. There is always hope in prayers.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Janie Miranda
    replied
    Your sister will be in my thoughts and prayers as will your whole family.

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Prayers headed toward you, your sister, and your family. Big hugs.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Update

I got back from our trip on the 16th to find we had no internet (didn't get fixed until yesterday) and that my sis had a rough time. She was violent and ended up getting arrested, but it was mainly to get her to the hospital. She did spend a night in jail and I think it was an experience that really got her thinking. She went to court and it looks like there will be no charges.
    I haven't been able to get her on the phone (no internet meant no phone for us as well) but my older sister said she has had a quieter week. She is not going to be able to graduate with her class now and that has been a big blow for her. So I hope she will be able to deal with that without going back to the hospital.
    My girls and I are putting a package together with pictures, letters, and photos to send to her on Tuesday, so that will probably cheer her up a little.
    Please continue to keep her in you prayers.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by RAS6; 05-26-2007, 04:38 PM. Reason: spelling :)

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Rachel,

I'm thinking of You and Your little Sister. I hope she is getting the help that she needs and is resting more comfortably.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kathi
    replied
    Prayers for all of you coming from Florida. Kathi

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh Dear I am so sorry.. I will keep her and your family in my prayers

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    you got it, I'll certianlly keep you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I haven't talked to her in a few days, it's hard to get through to the group home sometimes! But I haven't gotten any frantic calls from my dad or older sister, so that means things are at leadt not getting any worse. I'll keep you updated! Please keep praying!

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    and to your sister.

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sending you big hugs and lots of prayers to you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Optimistic
    replied
    I will certainly be praying for your sister, you and your family too. I know it seems overwhelming now, but God is right there with you all and I pray He will comfort you and give you peace. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed too. I ask God to give me His peace and comfort and He does. Also, He can speak to you through the Bible. I know God will help you so keep taking your concerns to Him in prayer and may God bless and keep your sister in His care. Tam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X