No announcement yet.

Best friends husband killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leslie I am so, so sorry. Your friend and her family are in my prayers and thoughts.
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

All of you are in my prayers and thoughts.

Missy

Comment

Thanks everyone, she is still unable to get him released from the coroner becasue he ahd never had dental xrays and they have no thing left of him to dna with. She did tell me there wasn't enough of him left to even have a casket, what they had they would finish cremating, but she can't do anything until the coroner finishes his process of trying to identify him. It is so sad. I just wish I could snap my fingers and make it all go away for her. She did tell me he was on his way to my house to drop off some shirts they had made my kids ( they have a printing co)I told her the shirts were the least of my worries. His children from his 1st marriage are wanting answers from her that she doesn't have becasue the police report and coroner reports haven't been released. Just keep them in your prayers. IT may be a long road for her

Comment

Leslie, I know how you feel. My best friend's husband is still in a coma since a stroke about a month ago. I feel so helpless, wish I could fix things, but I can't and it's heartbreaking. I can only be there for her. I imagine it's the same for you You are all in my prayers.

Comment

Leslie, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. Prayers are on the way.

TexasHoney
            TexasHoney

Let's keep praying for a cure.
            IC Symptoms began in early 2001
            Divorced : Sept 2002 (Partly due to IC)
            Diagnosed with IC in April 2004
            Most recent injury - Rupurtured Left Achilles Tendon
            Wed Jan 28 2009
            (Ice Storm Accident)
            2nd Achilles Tendon Surgery - May 28, 2009 after re-injury on May 17
            Other Injuries
            Broken Left Ankle - July 2004 ( fell off ladder)
            Broken Left Ankle (Again) - May 2005 (car accident)
            Sprained Left Ankle - November 2006 ( fell off my aunts porch on Thanksgiving Day)

CURRENT MEDS
            Elmiron, Pyridium

Comment

Working...
            X